200k??!!?!

hello. oh my god. where to begin.
first off let's start with a little backstory on how this book came to be and changed my life!

in the beginning of my school year, i think october or tbh maybe even the summer idek.. I DONT REMEMBER IT WAS A WHILE AGO.

but basically i was lying awake one night, as i usually do. and i had so many thoughts in my head that i just could not go to sleep as much as i needed to.

oh yeah this was def september cuz that was when i found out abt louis lmao

probably about a few days after the movie came out!

anyways let's return to the story.

i was laying in bed. my mom had made me put my phone away cuz i had school the next day, but my mind was swirling and i could not fall asleep.

eventually my thoughts landed on louis, his hair, my obsession with him, his hair, his acting talent, his hair. did i say his hair? i miss his hair.

and i was also thinking about how i desperately wanted to live somewhere else, preferably europe. this was during my "i don't belong here i'm gonna die here alone and never be anything to anyone." phase.

and i was like wow i would live in london and louis and i would meet and fall in love. and i was like omg i should be an exchange student in london!! during high school right?

and then i came up with the brilliant idea to write a book about a girl who became an exchange student in london.
so i sit there and type it into my notes app. making sure i don't forget it tomorrow.

i've had writing experience in the past, when i was in elementary i used to write in the car instead of listening to music. i was always reading. i was that kid. i read to my mom at bedtime instead of the other way around.

so yea the next day i'm excited AS FUCKKKK to write it. i'd never even touched wattpad before but it's been all over my tiktok so i decided to get it and publish there.

i never thought it would get any views. maybe like 100 at the most. and the fact 200,000 people have read something I CONJURED UP WITH MY MIND IS FUCKING CRAZY AS FUCK.

literally mind blowing. i'm sorry i haven't been updating as much as i initially did. but motivation is not a skill i carry.

i cannot begin to thank you enough for reading and commenting and sharing. i've seen my book in at least 10 tiktoks now which is mind blowing cuz it makes me realize REAL people are reading this.

thank u from the bottom of my heart seriously. this book is not ending anytime soon. updates will be slow, or else the book is ending. don't pressure me please.

i fucking LOVE YOU GUYS. ALL OF YOU. also please read my other book it's much much better than this. PLEASE.