important as fuck so pls read

hello !! as some of you may know i am currently on vacation in flo-RIDA 🥵 but i'm here for like 10 days or two weeks or smth like that!!

i don't know if i will get the chance to update!! of course i have the time but like i don't want anyone finding out abt this so i kinda don't wanna risk it!

i have a draft in the process on my phone but it really SUCKS! and i believe in quality over quantity, so if i can't give u the best of my ability then there isn't any point!

ive finally regained motivation for this book :) so it will not be discontinued to those of u who are worried or whatever!

again, not sure if i'll be uploading in the next two weeks. i hopefully will update at LEAST once or twice, there is no chance that i won't ever!

i am swamped with hw bcz it's the end of the marking period and my grades are TERRIBLE!

also please please don't pressure me to upload and shit, because it makes me NOT want to.

for those of u who leave sweet comments and comment ur reactions and stuff, i really really appreciate you. seeing everyone's reactions to what's happening in the book, like y'all are are watching a movie and getting scared and commenting on how u want dory to die lol, this makes me really happy. because i truly want nothing more than to have u feel connected to the book and it's characters.

writing is something really important to me, and to feel so much love on something i thought would get NOWHERE means so much more than you know.

even if i don't reply to all of ur comments, i see them trust me. and i appreciate you all!!

please try to understand i'm going through a rough patch mentally and i have a lotta school to do and i'm away from home so it's hard to write!!

thank you and i love you <3 😁😁