A/N :]

Hi! If you are reading this, I really appreciate you!

My name is Kristin, I'm 21 years old, and within the last few months, I have become obsessed with MCYT. Especially the Crew Boys!

I'm a bit nervous to write this because I love writing, but I always lose motivation and never finish a story. I'm hoping maybe this story will be different!

However, just be aware that I am a full-time college student, so updates may sometimes be a bit slow depending on my workload for school.

Enough about me, let's talk about this story...

I got the idea for this story from the TV show New Girl. No, I'm not copying the entire show, I promise. The only similarity will be that Y/N goes through some major life changes and moves into an apartment with a group of strangers she's never met! Basically, I just took the basic foundation of what made that show and shifted it a little to fit the narrative I am wanting to portray.

There will be absolutely NO smut. I have never been comfortable writing it, so it will not be included in this story. Just get ready for a lot of fluff. :D

There will, however, be a lot of cursing and maybe some sexual jokes scattered throughout this story. If those things make you uncomfy, this story may not be your cup of tea.

One more thing before you start reading: I would LOVE feedback on this story. Comment and vote on here to let me know if you are liking it! You can also give me more direct feedback on Twitter if you would like. My twitter is pogchampkarl. :]

Anyway! I hope you enjoy! Happy reading!!!! <3