eleven

I sit in front of my screen, palms sweaty and heart racing. 

Ugh, why am I so nervous?

"Okay, chat. I have a special guest joining me today. I'm taking her on a Minecraft date, and you might know her," Dream pauses to read everyone's reactions in the chat.

softkarl: omg it's y/n isn't it?!?!?!?!?!

dreamsgf123: pls don't let it be y/n...

karlnapitylove: YES I LOVE Y/N!!!!!

quackitysangel: Y/N AND DREAM DATE??? POG

I smile at the nice messages scrolling by in the chat.

Dream laughs, "Why are you guys so smart? Anyway, everybody welcome Y/N!" 

I unmute myself in the Discord VC. "Hi, everyone! Thank you for all the sweet and kind messages! I love you guys." 

"Yeah, you guys are the best fans in the world, and you have proven that even more to me by being nice to Y/N," Dream adds.

I load up Minecraft on my PC while he reads off some donos, and I log onto the DreamSMP for the first time ever. I see Dream crouching a few feet away from me in-game, holding a cornflower in his hand. I walk over to him.

"Hi, Y/N." You can hear the smile in his voice, and obviously, that causes me to smile, too.

He drops the flower at my feet before it shows up in my hand and inventory.

"Aw, how sweet!" I giggle, "You're such a gentleman." 

"Are you ready for your tour of the infamous DreamSMP?" Dream asks.

"Infamous? How come I never heard of it before I moved in with you guys?" I hum.

He wheezes, "Shut up! You lived under a rock before you started living with us."

"Can confirm! I was an old lady before I met you guys," I laugh.

"Ain't that the truth..." he mumbles.

"Hey, I heard that!" I yell, jokingly offended.

"I'm kidding! I am kidding, I swear," he responds.

I roll my eyes. "You better be, or this date will already be off to a rough start, Mr. WasTaken."

"Oh, come on, we both know that's not true," he playfully argues. My heart flutters at his tone.

"I hate you," I mutter.

"No, you don't," he says, smugly.

I laugh at chat as I see all the "this is deffo flerting" messages fly by.

"Yeah, yeah, chat. We get it, we're flirting," Dream groans.

"We are not," I counter.

"Let's get a poll going: Are Y/N and I flirting?" Dream sets up the poll in the chat. I watch the numbers go up as I follow him around the SMP. The final result says that 94% of voters think we are flirting.

"Ha! I knew it, and they are right," Dream brags.

"Whatever you say..." I roll my eyes again.

He shows me around the SMP, showing me all of the important landmarks and builds. Everyone who joins the SMP greets us in the game chat. 

Discord dings as someone joins our VC.

"Hello?" A voice with British accent says.

"Hey, Tommy," Dream greets.