Meeting Little Mix

Chapter 1

Skye's POV

"Skyyeeeeeee hurrrryyyy upppp!!!! Come onn! Let's gooooo! My sister Hayden whined. Ughhh she

is so annoying. Why won't she shut up? I thought. I really don't get whar all this hype is about Little Mix. I mean sure they are pretty and sure they have great voices, but they are just people. But apparently to Hayden they are freaking god. "Come on Skye can we please leave?" She whined again. I rushed down the stairs and grabbed my car keys. "Let's g- oh hey Skye! You're ready!!!" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door. I said goodbye to my parents who were listening to Hayden screaming the whole time, but chose not to say anything.Ughh my family is filled with incompetent fools I thought as I walked out the door.

20 Minutes Later At The Signing

Skye's POV

There are like one thousand screaming girls and even guys here. I roll my eyes at the noise and turn my attention back to Hayden, who is currently bouncing on her heels with the biggest smile on her face. I nudge her in the side with my elbow to ger her attention. "Hey", I said, "You gotta calm down. Do you really want them to know you as the girl who looked like she needed to pee her pants?" She shook her head eagerly. "Then you gotta calm down hun. You're making me look bad too." I said with a playful smirk. She rolled her eyes.Someone is getting sassy I thought. "Next." I heard a gruff voice say. I tapped Hayden's shoulder to get her to stop staring into space, and when she turned around her eyes widened and her breathing became irregular. I told her to calm down and take deep breaths, and when she looked presentable we walked up to the table Little Mix was standing at. We quickly said our hello's to the girls. Then because Jade was sitting closest to us, grabbed Hayden's CD and signed it. Not hesitating to give us a dazzling smile. The CD was then passed down the line until it got to Perrie.When she finished signing it she handed it back to Hayden, saying quick thank you's before we scurried off. Hayden started jumping up and down and screaming, "OMG I JUST MET LITTTLE MIX! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!" about 50 times. Because she was still fangirling she didn't notice me get into the car. I comtemplated whether or not I should ram her with my car but I realized that my car is white and blood is red. Thats not a good combination. I stuck my head outside my car window and exclaimed, "Skylar you better get you sorry arse in the car right not or I'm leaving." She sprinted to the car because she remembered the time when I actually did leave her. But Hayden being the saddest excuse of a coordinated person tripped and fell, but this time she didn't fall on the ground (like I had anticipated) instead she fell on someone, and that someone was Jade Thirlwall.

Author's Comments:

Hey guys! This is my first time writing a story so I'm sorry if its not that good! Tell me what you think! No hate please!

~yours truly~