The Asking

Skye's POV

Harry's vibrant green eyes seemed to get brighter and his defined dimples seemed to get deep as we broke away from the kiss. I smiled brightly at Harry.

"I love your smile babe, especially when I'm the reason why." I rolled my eyes right when I thought he wasn't the cocky asshole I met two hours ago.

Whatever he's my cocky asshole, wait is he mine? "Hey Harry I have a question."

"Shoot."

"S-so what are we?"

"Anything you want us to be, Sky- Hye."

" Ughh I hare when guys say th- wait did you just call Skye-Hye?"

He nodded and I burst out laughing. "Really Harry? Skye-Hye? That's the best nickname you could come up with?" Idiot.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?" He mumbled clearly embarrassed.

"Aw Haz you're so cute." He just turned around with his arms crossed. Baby.

"Aw come one Haz turn around." He wouldn't budge.

"C'mon Haz!"

"Not until you give me a kiss."

"Really Haz? Are you really that immature?"

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Nuh uh that's not good enough. I want one on the lips."

"Well you should have thought about that when I asked you what we were. I'm not kissing anyone who isn't my boyfriend." I smirked and skipped to the door but before I left I turned around to a dazed upset Harry and said, "Hey pretty boy are you gonna get up anytime soon or are you gonna let your eyes bulge out of their sockets." Then I left.

Harry's POV

That girl always keeps me on my toes; it is such a turn on. I quickly got off her bed and followed her down the hall. Before we reached the stairs I whispered, “I’m your boyfriend."

I was about to walk down the stairs leaving Skye in suspense but she grabbed my wrist. She got on her tip-toes and whispered, "Well in that case I think you deserve this." She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips, and then she left .I can tell this relationship is going to be interesting.

Louis' POV

We were walking back from the ice cream parlor and so far we were just talking about random things. I looked at Jacqui and I noticed that the look on her face either made her look either constipated or in deep thought. I went with in deep thought. "Hey Jacqui are you okay?"

"U-uh y-yeah." She gave me an uneasy smile.

I burst out laughing. "You are a terrible liar babe. Now please tell me what's wrong." I rub small circles on her back and I couldn’t help but smile, when I noticed that she shivered under my touch ever so slightly.

She sighed. "Theres nothing really wrong I'm just wondering about something."

"And what might that be."

“I just wanted to know if you were my boyfriend or not. ‘Cause I get it if you don't want to be my boyfriend 'cause you know I'm just plain old Jacqui and you're a big pop star bu-." I interrupted her with a kiss.

"I'm taking that as a yes." She mumbled against my lips.

I chuckled and threw her over my shoulder. "Loeuhhhhh! Put me down! I was given two legs for a reason!"

"Hush child. Enjoy this! You get free access to eye-rape my bum!"

She somehow managed to slap me across the face whilst being upside down. Man, this girl never ceases to amaze me.

I ran all the way to Skye's house and when I put Jacqui down she dropped to the sidewalk and screamed, "Land! Land! Oh precious land!" She was even about to kiss the ground before I picked her up.

"Woah, woah, woah! Those beautiful lips are only for kissing me you got it?"

She rolled her eyes and exclaimed with a smirk, "SORREH DADDEH!"

I winked at her, “You joke about calling me daddy now but when we get to second base you’re not gonna be joking around anymore."

SMACK!

"Ew! Louis you are so gross!" She glared at me.

"Sorry babe."

"It's alright BooBear just don't talk about sex. I'm uh still a v-virgin." She avoided my stunned gaze and stared at the ground blushing. Damn, guys around here must be pretty stupid. Jacqui is beautiful in every way possible.

I love the way her hair blows in the wind highlighting her natural beauty, the way her eyes sparkle when she's happy, and the mischievous smirk she wears around because she knows how paranoid it makes people. Jacqui is just amazing I don't know how I got so lucky.

I must have been staring at her for a while because she muttered, “Is being a virgin a problem?" Before I could answer she walked away with a frown on her face.

I ran up to her and said, "No it isn't a problem. I'm just shocked a beautiful girl like you is still a virgin. Any guy would be extremely lucky to take your innocence away. Wait now that I think about it I'm happy no one has. Nobody can lay a finger on my Jac-Pac."

She burst out laughing, "Jac-Pac, Louis are you serious!? That has got to be the worst nickname I have ever heard in my life! Oh my god Louis you're amazing." She gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

And with that we walked inside hand-in-hand.

Hayden's POV

Everyone was sitting around talking about normal stuff until the front door was burst open.

"HONIES WE'RE HOME! Everyone knew who was at the door.

"Where am I? And why does my head hurt?" Everyone went silent.

Holy shitaukee mushrooms. Jade was awake.

**********************************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**********************************************************************

Holy Shiznetts! A lot happened in this chapter! I just want to take the time to thank everyone has read my book so far I'm almost at 120 reads! You guys are truly amazing or should i say amazayn ;). I love you guys! Oh and Jacqui please don't be pissed after you read this. *nervous laugh*

-Big Tops- ;)