What do I do?!

Skye's POV

Holy shit, Hayden basically tackled a popstar. I spent a couple seconds dying of laughter before I decided to get out of the car and help them. Here goes nothing.

Hayden's POV

OMG! I just fell on top of my idol! I think she's unconcious which is even worse, I could be charged with assualt! I can't go to juvie! I'll be eaten alive! Ok, ok get yourself together Haye. You are going to get your passport and flee the country, you will then spend the rest of your life as a sheep herder on a prararie in Alabama. Ok, that seems like a good plan. I was about to walk back to the car when I realized something. I can't just leave her there. She could get mobbed, maybe even kidnapped. Man are her fans crazy, she's so lucky she has fans much like myself. You know the calm ones. I brought my attention back to Jade. She didn't look too bad just a little frazzled. I was about to pick her up when I heard loud laughter. I immediately recognized it. I turned around to see Skye approaching, with a smile so big it looked like her face was about to break.

Skye's POV

As I approached Hayden I saw her face was laced with worry. My smile faltered and I became serious. "Hayden, Hayden, Hayden. My stupid little sister," I said jokingly. I received a cold glare. Ok, obviously I need to approach this in a different way. " Okay Haye. First we need to lay her down and wait for her to wake up. Let's bring her home okay? We'll call her group mates to come pick her up later okay?" Hayden just nodded. "Okay Let's get this show on the road pick her up Haye." She looked at me like I had three heads and practically shouted, " I HAVE THE STRENGTH OF A BABY PENGUIN! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M SUPPOSED TO CARRY HER BY MUSELF!? " Rawr, I thought. "Ok, ok. I'll help you! Calm yo tits gurl frannnnnndd." She chuckled. And together we lifted Jade into the backseat of my car. I exhaled deeply, thinking about the deep shit I just got myself into.