The Wakeup Call

Two Months Later

Louis’ POV

It’s been two months since that night. Two months three days five hours and 36 seconds to be exact. But it felt as if it had been 30 years.

There were days I would wake up and stare at the door hoping to hear the jingling of keys and Jacqui’s small heart-shaped face peek through the door. But deep inside I knew that my wish would never come true and I would never see the day where Jacqui would be mine again.

I can’t even stand to look at myself in the mirror, knowing that the twat looking back at me is the heartless moron that most beautiful women I have ever met slip right through his fingers.

I lie on my bed thinking of all the wonderful memories from two months ago. Like when we first met. I remember watching tend to Jade and wondering how such a gorgeous girl so smart. I was immediately attracted to the way she carried herself.

Her perfect posture, her slightly messy hair that she always had tied up in a ponytail, the way her hazel eyes sparkled when she smiled. But the thing I loved the most about her was her modesty, and how everytime someone complimented her eyes would widen and she would blush whist staring at the ground.

I missed being able to witness these things in person, and not have to mooch off of the many wonderful memories I still had lingering throughout my mind.

You deserve it. You are the biggest fuck-up there is. You ca-

Knock. Knock.

Right while I was in I heard a knock on the door and I jumped up assuming it was Jacqui. I sprinted to the door tripping over a shoe and falling flat on my face. Right as I was about to get up I heard the jingling out keys and Harry’s voice, “Aye mate how are ya holding up?”

I sighed in disappointment and stay silent.

Harry glanced at me worriedly and replied, “Mate this isn’t you, you never used to be this quiet.” Whilst helping me up.

Silence.

He sighed deeply and said, “Skye’s mum is having a birthday party tomorrow at two. Skye invited all us and I was hoping you’d show, it’d be good for you to get out and hang out with your friends we all miss you. I’m not here to try to cheer you up or force you to come because I know how stubborn you are.  . Jacqui is gonna be there, but mate we both know you messed up and going to that party is the only way you can fix it. I hope you show.” And with that he walked out not having anything else to say.

I walked over to the couch and thought about what Harry had said.

Tomorrow is my only chance to make things right with Jacqui, and if I wanted to get rid this aching feeling in my heart I would have to talk to her.  I laid on my bed thinking for a while until I fell into a deep peaceful sleep, the best one I had in months.

Tomorrow I would get back my Jac-Pac.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************************************************************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************************************************************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it’s so short I wanted to give you guys at least something! Thank you for almost 2,000 reads and I soooooo sorry for such a late update! You guys are amazing and I love you.

#ILY

~Big Tops ;)~