Horny Teenage Boys

Louis’ POV

I was started to rethink what I just did. I just pulled my girlfriend of three weeks bikini top off. Moving fast aren’t we Lou. Jacqui stood there frozen.  And the she started laughing! She didn’t slap me; she didn’t try to get it back, she didn’t even cover herself up she just laughed.

I looked at her confused and she giggled, “If you wanted it off that badly Lou you could have just asked.”

My mouth formed an ‘o’ shape,” You don’t want it back; you’re not going to slap me or anything?”

“Why would I? You’re a guy. A perverted, horny, and incompetent guy.”

That Jacqui is something else.

“So you won’t get pissed if I do this?” I pinched one of her nipples and smirked.

“Hold up buddy I didn’t give you permission to do that. But if you really want to you ca-.” I went to pinch it again and she laughed.

She got on her tip-toes and whispered, “You didn’t let me finish. If you really want to you can just know that you’re gonna have to wait a hell of a lot longer to see the rest.” And with that she got out of the pool and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

Well, damn.

Harry’s POV

“So what do you wanna do now?” I asked Skye. We just finished watching “Identity Thief”  and we were walking back to my car.

“Well I have volleyball practice in about an hour so I think I’m gonna head home and get ready.”

“Oh volleyball practice can I watch?”

“Why Haz are you gonna stare at girls’ bums the whole time?”

“No,” he corrected, “I’m gonna stare at your bum.”

SMACK!

“Ow! I’m just trying to be honest!”

SMACK!

“What babe you know you’d look amazing in those shorts!”

SMACK!

“Okay, I’ll shut up now.” I mumbled grumpily.

“Aw, I’m sorry Haz!”

“Kiss it better.” He said in a baby voice.

“Really Haz?”

“Yeshhhhh.” Idiot.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he told me that he wanted one on the lips. I pulled him by his curls and he continuously screamed, “AHHH! NOT THE CURLS! YOUR’E SUCH A CRUEL WOMAN!”

SMACK!

“Get a hold of yourself Harold!”

“You sound sexy when you call me Harold.”

SMACK!

“I’m sorry… bab- I-I mean Skye.”

Skye’s POV

Aw Harry’s scared of me. He’s so cute when he’s scared. I give him a peck on the lips and climbed into his car.

“Next stop Skye-Hye’s house!”  Harry exclaimed.  Aw he’s so cute. Woah I never imagined me calling Harry cute. Hell I never imagined I was even go to date Harry!

But I guess life is full of surprises.

 *********************************************************************

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

..........................................................................................................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**********************************************************************

Hey guys I just wanted to give you a little something before the school week starts. Hope you enjoyed this chapter Jacqui. ;) I love you guys I’m almost at 125 reads! Baiii!

-Big Tops- ;)