Flirting and Smacking

Jacqui's POV

Its been three weeks since Hayden's "incident"and everything is going great.

Jade was completely understanding and now she and Hayden are best friends. Skye and I have gotten really close to Perrie because our personalities are so similar.

I usually spend anytime I'm not with Louis with Perrie and Skye. Speaking of Louis we've gotten to the point where we're pretty much inseperable. We learn new things about each other everyday.

New Text Message

From: TheSexyTommo <3

To: TheJacquiliciousJac-Pac ;)

Hey Babe. I have the flat to myself 'cause Harry went out with Skye. Do you wanna go for a swim? ;)

-Loueh- xxxooo

From: TheJacquiliciousJac-Pac ;)

To: TheSexyTommo <3

Kk. Are we doing anything after? What should I wear?

-Jacqui- xxxx

From: TheSexyTommo <3

To: TheJacquiliciousJac-Pac ;)

No. And preferably nothing. ;)

-Loueh- xxxx

From: TheJacquiliciousJac-Pac ;)

To: TheSexyTommo <3

Naughty aren't we Tomlinson? Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm wearing a bikini. ;)

-Jacqui- xoxo

From: TheSexyTommo <3

To: TheJacquiliciousJac-Pac ;)

I can always undo the straps. ;)

-Loueh- xoxoxx

From: TheJacquiliciousJac-Pac ;)

To: TheSexyTommo <3

And I can always find a new Boyfriend. But we both know thats not gonna happen. :P

-Jacqui- xoxo

From: TheSexyTommo <3

To: TheJacquiliciousJac-Pac ;)

Ouch that stung a little babe. I'll see you soon. I love you. :)

-Loueh- xxx

I rolled my eyes at Louis' immaturity. I picked out all my clothes and walked towards the shower.

I hopped in the shower and let the hot water dance across my skin. I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo and used mango body wash.

About thirty minutes later I decided to get out. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and decided to let it air dry.

I pulled on my purple sparkly bikini, a grey crop to that had a glittery smiley face on it, and my white shorts.

I grabbed my flip flops, and a banana, and I was on my way out. "Bye Mum! I'm going to Louis' place for a swim!"

I got in my red convertable and was on my way to Louis' flat. I rung his door bell and waited patiently.

Nobody answered the door. Huh that's weird. Maybe he's in his room doing something. I pulled out my phone to call him, right when someone crept up behind me.

"Boo!"

"Ahhhh! Holy Shiznetts! I'm being abducted!"

I turned around to see Louis dying of laughter.

SMACK!

"You're such a twat Lou!"

"Sorreh Jac-Pac!"

"You better be, now open the door!"

"Okay! Damn, I picked a feisty one. Rawr!"

SMACK!

"Okay, okay I'm sorry!"

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the indoor pool. I started taking off my crop top and my shorts when I felt eyes burning at the back of my head. I turned around.

"Can I help you Tomlinson?"

"N-n-no."

Once, again I felt his eyes staring but it was on my bum this time. I decided to ignore it, and let him be a perverted, hormonal guy.

"Cool so are you gonna come swim with me?"

"Y-yeah."

I smirked I got him right where I wanted him.

Louis' POV

The way her sparkly bikini compliments her tanned skin is breathtaking. Her toned flat stomach and her long legs are completely mid-boggling.

So please excuse a guy for checking out his girlfriend! She dived into the pool and floated on her back signalling for me to join her.

I happily obliged and swam over to her like a lovesick puppy. I must have been staring at her for too long because she splashed me in the face.

My eyes widened and I whispered in her ear, "I suggest you swim away now." She giggled and swam away.

I gave her sometime to escape and when I looked around I couldn't find her. I felt a tug on my leg and I let out a blood curling scream.

Jacqui resurfaced and burst out laughing. I pouted and whispered in her ear, "You thought that was funny?" She simply nodded and gave me a large smirk.

"Well I think this is funny." I said as I unstrapped her bikini top. I tucked the top in my pocket and smirked at her.

Her face went pale and her mouth formed an 'o' shape.

******************************

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

<><><><><><><><><><><>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

******************************

Ohhh! Lou's getting a little frisky ;) I wanted to leave you guys a little something to think about. (not in that way you dirty minded people) Luv ya baaaaaiii!

-Big Tops- ;)