Phenomniall

Harry's POV

"We're here." I said as I opened the car door for her

"Thanks babe." She smiled brightly at me and pulled me inside.

When we walked inside we saw Niall and Hayden making out on the couch. "Hey no baby making on the couch!" Skye yelled.

" Yeah what she said!" I screamed. Skye giggled god this girl is amazing.

"C'mon let's leave these lovebirds alone Haz." She then pulled upstairs to her room.

Then she something unexpected.

She took off her shirt, and then her shirt. When she turned around and saw me staring she didn't look fazed.

"Babe please don't smack me when I say this, but why are you ok with changing in front of me?"

She giggled, " 'Cause I just want to show you what you can have in the future...if you are still here."

"I'll always be here, babe."

She smiled and went back to changing into her volleyball uniform. I watched amazed at how long her legs are and how toned the stomach is.

"You're beautiful, Skye."

She blushed, "Why are you saying this?"

"Because its true."

"You're amazing Haz. Do you know that?"

Hayden's POV

"Hey Haye-Daye. Do you wanna go on a date tonight." His beautiful irish acent is misic to my ears.

"Haye-Daye? Nialler you guys are terrible at coming up with nicknames. But I love it anyways." I gave him a kiss on his blushing cheek.

"You didn't answer the question." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah! Of course I'll go on a date with you!"

"Thanks Haye-Daye! I'll pick you up at 7:00."

My mouth formed into a an 'o' shape.

"WHAT?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THAT IS IN 3 HOURS!?" I screamed.

" Yeah, isn't that enough time?" He asked onviously confused.

"No Niall it's not! But don't worry babe I'll make a few calls and I'll be done by 7:00."

"SKYE I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"Ugh! We were kinda in the middle of something." Harry whined.

They were indeed in the middle of something. Because Skye came downstairs with her volleyball jersey half off her body and her

hair looking like she just had sex.

I guess she saw Niall and I's curious gazes because she blushed and cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Hey. What did you need Haye?" Her voice was like ten octaves higher.

" I need you Jacqui, and Jade to help me get ready for my date with Niall it's in three hours!"

Her jaw dropped, " We have three hours to make you look drop dead

gorgeous!"

"Wait I thought you had volleyball practice?" He pondered.

"Screw it," Skye muttered, "Shit just got real."

********************************>

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's shitty I'm in a rush! Love you guys! Baiii.

-Big Tops- ;)