Date Preparations

Jacqui's POV

After Hayden's call I grabbed my stuff and told Louis I why was leaving.

"Babe please don't gooo."Louis whined.

"Sorry babe, but I have to."

"But I want you to stayyyyyyyy." He kissed my neck, and I supressed a moan.

He groaned and started biting and sucking on my neck. Butterflies flew around my stomach.

"B-babe I-I gotta go."

"But I don't want you to." He mumbled against my neck he continued to suck on my neck and I moaned in pleasure.

"B-babe c-can I p-please go now? I can't let Hayden down. You can come with me id you want."

"Okay, let's go." I began to walk towards the door until I felt myself being lifted of the ground. I realized Lou was carrying me bridal style.

I smiled up at Louis and playfully rolled my eyes. "I have legs you know?"

I felt his chest vibrate so I knew he was laughing. "I know but I-I got cold?"

"Oh really Louis. I hope you know it is 80 degrees right now."

He rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Shut up. Don't act like you aren't enjoying it."

I rolled my eyes and jabbed him in the stomach. "Damn, you're a feisty one." I smirked in satisfaction.

We made it to my car and I handed Louis the keys. He opened the door for me and I climbed into the passengers seat.

He climbed into the driver's seat and turned on the radio. 'Kiss You' came on and Louis sang, "And if youuuuuuuuu

You want me toooooo let's make a mooooove

So tell me girl if everytime we-e

To-o-uch Yo-"

I immediately changed the channel and he glared at me.

"Babe your awesome and everything, but don't EVER sing like that again or I will castrate you. And you will never be able to have that baby boy you have always wanted."

"Rawr. I know you're just using that as an excuse to see my Lil' Lou-Boo."

SMACK!

"You so stu- wait you call your dick Lil' Lou-Boo?"

He nodded.

I burst out laughing and he pouted.

"Sorreh Loueh!" I kissed him at the stop light.

"Aw shucks! I could never stay made at you Jac-Pac!"

I giggled. About five minutes later we arrived at Hayden and Skye's house. Louis ran over to the passangers side to open the door for me.

"Aw thanks babe." I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek.

We walked to the front door hand-in-hand. Harry answered the door with wild sex-hair, and I walked upstairs to go see the girls.

I swear I saw Harry and Louis high and Louis mutter, "Get it Haz."

I rolled my eyes boys will be boys.

I walked to Hayden's room and I saw Skye and Jade running around the room look fir makeup and hair things.

My eyes widened at all this havoc. Skye walked up to me and said, "Here take this." shoving a hair dryer, hair straighter, and hair spray.

Well hello to you too.

Jade gave me a small wave and a big smile before going back to sorting through Hayden's clothes.

At least someone here is polite.

Hayden walked into her room with a robe and a taco? Yeah, a taco in her hand.

Skye turned around and her light green eyes became the size of golf balls. Before I knew Hayden's taco was flying across the room and her face resembled a kicked puppy.

"MY FOOD!" She whined.

Yup, she's definitely Niall's girlfriend.

Hayden's POV

Jade shoved a pretty one-sleeved mint dress and glittery pumps at me. I dropped my robe and hopped into it and slipped into the heels. It reached a couple inches above my knees.

I was about to go to the mirrior to see how it looked, but Jacqui pushed me into a chair. She blow dried my long wet brown hair, and straigtened my wavy locks.

Skye put brown eyeliner on my eyes to make them pop. Applied pale pink colored lipstick, put light some foundation on my skin, and applied shimmery gold eyeshadow on me.

Jade tied a long white and gold necklace around my neck, handed me a white clutch, and led me to the mirror. The girl standing looking back at me looked nothing like me.

I turned around and gave the girls huge hugs. We heard a knock on the door and Louis say, "Niall's waiting for you Haye."

I squealed and looked back at the girls nervously. "You'll be fine Haye!" they exclaimed.

I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. "You look amazing Haye."

"Thanks Lou."

We walked down the stairs the girls following behind. When I got to the end of the staircase I saw

Niall staring at me with his jaw dropped.

I blushed. He came up to me a pecked me on the lips.

"Aye no PDA!" Harry teased.

Niall flipped him off and I giggled.

"Shall we go?"

I giggled again."Yes we shall."

He held the door and said,

"After you m'lady."

"USE PROTECTION!" Everyone yelled.

Niall and I rolled our eyes and made our way to his car hand-in-hand.

Jacqui's POV

I was about to walk up the stairs with the girls when I felt hands around my waist. Louis. The girls giggled and walked up the stairs.

I turned around and looked up at him curiously. He didn't answer he just walked me into an empty room.

"Louis what are yo-." I was cut off with Louis' lips crashing against mine.

"Let's start from where we left off." He mumbled against my lips.

I giggled and kissed him passionately.

********************************••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••********************************

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter its kinda crappy cause I didnt get the chance to edit. Sorry I'm in such a rush! Love you guys! Baiiiii!

-Big Tops- ;)