Chapter 2

"All she really wanted was a glass of red wine served by a certain brunette neighbor"

It was a beautiful saturday morning. The sun was shinning, the birds were singing, a perfect day. Danielle woke up and her first thought was about a certain tall brunette who was dancing in the living room. She shook her head as if trying to ward off thoughts and temptation. The blue eyed woman went straight to the shower telling to herself that this is crazy. As she dressed, she was far away thinking about the beautiful sight of the night before, her mouth salivating with desire when she heard the doorbell ring. The blonde was surprised that someone was knoking on her door in the middle of a saturday morning, since she had only told her family and Jaina she had moved in. When Danielle opened the door, she was faced with the most beautiful smile that anyone can offer. Brown eyes smiling along with desirable lips and a shy "buongiorno bella".

Was this real or was it just her imagination? The blonde smiled broadly and despite not speaking a word in italian, she replied timidly "good morning".

"I am Stefania, your front neighbor. I saw that you moved in yesterday and I implied that you would have nothing for breakfast, so I decided to bring an italian espresso with french toasts to welcome you and introduce myself. I hope I'm not bothering you."

Danielle was mesmerised. "Oh my God, this is so cute! Come on in Stefania! Of course you're not bothering me. It's such a pleasure to meet you! But I only will accept if you have breakfast with me. The italian accepted the invitation with pleasure and the two had great moments together over breakfast, and, inevitably, one couldn't stop staring at each other all the time. When Stefania looked at the clock she said "oh my God, it's time to leave you alone bambina! I'm sorry. The time with you flew!!"

The smile left the beautiful blonde's face who instinctively grabbed the brunette's arm asking her not to leave. Danielle said: "do you already have plans for today?" Stefania could barely explain what she felt. "No, no. I don't" Stefania replied. "What are you planning belline?" Danielle, without thinking, shot: "what do you think about spending the day with me? Showing me the neighborhood? I need a supermarket too to shop and if you accept I promise I'll make you a dinner to thank you." Stefania raised her eyebrow and froze for a moment. (was this really happening?) Danielle was embarrassed and started to apologize, her cheeks flushed. She didn't know what to say...
The brunette's eyes lit up in a way it was impossible to hide. And while she opened the most beautiful smile she answered: " oh no, don't excuse yourself. I really loved the idea! But I will take the wine."
The blonde even choked when she heard Stefania's condition, because obviously the brown eyed woman's  words sent her back to the last night, and the blue eyed girl stared at the gorgeous italian and replied looking straight deep into her eyes, with the most penetrating glance " I'd love to!"

The afternoon was wonderful. Stefania was very helpful in showing the neighborhood to Danielle. At the surpermarket, the blonde bought the ingredients for dinner and the italian chose a special wine. On their way back home, there was a huge tension between them, and that was already palpable. Danielle couldn't forget what she saw last night and most of it, she couldn't help fantasizing with the brunette given her this same show that night. It was making her nervous and also wet. Stefania was also lost in her thoughts, and whenever possible (she was driving) she looked at Danielle with lust eyes. Neither was able to say what was going on, but their desire was evident. The brunette was the first to break the silence: "you sound so silent. Are you ok, bambina?" Placing one hand on the blonde's thigh who sighed deep and shivered under the italian's delicate touch. Danielle felt her heart rate almost exploding. " yes, I'm all right. I'm just thinking..." and winked at Stefania, who felt goosebumps all over her body. The italian girl then stoked Danielle's thigh from up to bottom with a smirk on her face, saying only "great!"

Coming home, Stefania said she would take a shower and go to the blonde's house as soon as she finished getting ready. Danielle, with her imagination going wild, her fantasies driving her insane, just smiled and said: "I can't wait! I hope this night can be amazing!!!"