Chapter 17

"It's wrong, love! With you everything is always perfect! Although I admit I'd rather you naked here for me, my fingers deep inside of you making you moan for me and my mouth sucking your beautiful boobs that I adore!!"

The day was wonderful. The three women had a great time together and the couple didn't separate for anything. They exchanged caresses, kisses and sweet words all the time. Stephany was happy to see that everything had worked out and now Danielle and Stefania were happy again. At the end of the afternoon, they went back to their rooms, to take a shower and rest a little before dinner.

Danielle asked: "Tired?" Stefania replied: " Actually, yes. I slept very little last night. But I don't care, all I want and need now is you!" The blonde smiled in love. And threw herself on top of the brunette kissing her with desire.

Even loving all that spontaneity, the italian said " but if you are tired, and want to sleep a little, I'll understand, baby love. As long as you stay really close to me, hugging me tight, I will be fine!"

The gaze of the blue-eyed girl became darker, full of lust, love and desire for her girlfriend and while she kissed and licked, sometimes even giving small bites on Stefania's neck, taking deep breaths to absorb every single particle of that woman's wonderful smell, she said: " Do you really think I'd exchange any second with you for some time of sleep? Even if I was completely out of my me, it would never happen. Come here. I'm dying of longing, and wanting to have you moaning for me just the way I love most, not to mention that I can't wait to hear you screaming my name while you come for me, my love. And, with her eyes glowing with horny, the italian said: "so, my love, come here. Because I also can't take it anymore."

Stefania raised a hand and held her girlfriend's chin. They stared closely and smiled. The immense horny took care of them. (Yes, only a simple smile was able to do that with them). Danielle whispered "I'm yours!" The brunette smiling, repeated "I'm yours" and added "all and only yours, amore mio!" The blonde let out a weak moan. The italian's hands started to run over her girlfriend's body, causing her shivers all around her body. Danielle's fingers went down through Stefania's back and then up through her perfect abdomen until they found (and grabbed) her boobs. The blue-eyed girl's soft mouth still played with the brunette's neck, taking her beyond her limits.

Danielle went down, leaving a trail of kisses to Stefania's boobs, who squirmed and moaned. The brunette kept repeating "yours, my love, aaaahhhhhh..." the blonde could no longer ignore her desire to suck the brunette's boobs. Then, she plunged deep into her girlfriend's brasts, snatching her nipples, sucking, licking, nibbling lightly while one of her hands continued caressing the italian's back. The other hand looking for Stefania's centre. The brunette was feeling the climax taking shape and knew it wouldn't take so long before it explode. She dug her nails into her girlfriend's back, and begging the blonde not to stop, she started shaking all over and screaming like crazy Danielle's name, the italian came violently.

The brunette, still breathless stated: "I love you so much! Please, never leave me sleeping alone again, my love. Being without you is torture amore mio!"

Danielle's eyes filled with water and she couldn't stop the tears from flowing down her beautiful face... "Forgive me my love! I was so stupid! But hearing that woman saying that you've never forgotten her, messed me. I don't know what happened to me, I'm not a jealousy person... I never was... but with you, Stefania... mmm,  everything is different! I never felt for anyone what I feel for you... I think I was afraid of losing you and this fear affected my judgment. Forgive me, I made you suffer for no reason. I know that what I did has no forgiveness, but I beg you baby, forgive me! I love you so much, you're not just any girlfriend, you are much more! I just can't live without you anymore!"

The brunette hugged the blue-eyed girl tightly saying: " hey baby, stop it! If it was a crazy girlfriend of yours coming after you like that, you can be sure I'd freak out too! There is nothing to forgive here, my princess. And at least, there was a good thing about all this." Danielle looked at Stefania with such love, admiration and confusion... and asked: " what? Whas there something good? What? Because I suffered like crazy and also made you suffer. What is good about that baby?"

Stefania agreed with her, it really hurt a lot, but it just showed how much they love each other and how important they are to each other. Soon, despite the fucking pain, they finally understood how much they loved each other.

"Now, let's stop talking about sad things because I have the most beautiful, hot and wonderful woman in the world (besides being insanely jealous) in my bed, and I just want to make her come for me, because that's fascinating! When she comes for me, my world stops at a perfect moment and all I can think is there is no one else in this world besides her and me, and that really makes my world much more beautiful and perfect!" The blonde kissed her girlfriend with love, stating "ok belline. I love you!"

Stefania slipped two fingers into Danielle's entrance, penetrating her very slowly. The blonde moaned. She was so wet, that her body received the italian's fingers perfectly and a spasm made her vibrate all over. They started kissing hard and the blue-eyed girl didn't know if she concentrated on Stefania's tongue playing in her mouth or on the beunette's fingers playing with her G spot. The blonde wondered how her girlfriend was able to find her G spot that easy. All she knew was that her desire for coming intensified every second. Danielle screamed between Stefania's lips and just like that, she pulled away a little. An amazing ecstasy took over the blue-eyed woman, who immediately missed her beloved's body and pulled her back to hers in a deep kiss. Stefania kept forcing her fingers into her girlfriend, who was screaming like crazy. "Look at me, love." Said the brunette. Danielle obeyed, still unable to stop screaming. "Aaaahhh, Danielle! How beautiful you are coming, baby! My mouth is already thirsty for you!" Said the italian.

Stefania finaly took her fingers out of her girlfriend, taking them straight to her mouth and sucking everything, staring at the love of her life. Then she kissed her intensely, and also, suddenly the italian walked away. Danielle felt lost, felt an absurd absence when the brunette pulled her mouth away and desappeared. The italian needed only one second to fit her lips in her girlfriend's centre, who put her hand over her mouth to try to stifle a new huge scream. In fact, the blonde didn't know if she could take another orgasm. Stefania had the power to make her go limp, because she always makes her come intensily. But Stefania didn't care. She began to suck her girlfriend like crazy, massaging her clit with confident fingers. Her tongue was making miracles and tge blue-eyed girl's fire was already rekindled. Danielle rested her head on a pillow, because she wanted to see her girlfriend sucking her. She needed to understand how Stefania was always able to drive her insane so easily.

Noticing that the blonde was staring at her, the brunette looked up at her. Danielle felt a shot of seduction. "Delicious!" She moaned licking her own lips. The italian sucked hard and the blonde couldn't avoid another orgasm. Stefania couldn't hide the pleasure of having made the woman of her life to have two consecutive orgasms, and all in love, with such a sweet voice, she said "Love, I think we set the entire hotel on fire after this fuck. You screamed so much that I don't know how they didn't come here to help you. Hahahaha. I love to make you come, baby. When you come, you get even more beautiful. I love you!"

Danielle, happier than ever just said "they may be jealous, because the most perfect woman in this world is all mine. Only mine! I love you Stefania.  But don't worry. By the way, they would never dare to interrupt us. They were so horny for that.  Hahahahhaha."
And completely in love with her soulmate, Stefania replied "all yours my love. Once for all, I'm all yours Danielle!"