Chapter 94

"I love you too baby girl. Ah, and by the way,  you took so long to say it today. Last time you said that, was about 5 minutes ago!"

Days were passing by and both women were planing a lot of things for their marriage.
They came back to work and the first thing they did was tell Krista and Shonda about their relationship. The director and producer were really happy for them. Everything was perfect.

The Christmas was getting close, so Danielle asked her fiancee to call Daniela and match the details. They made a video call and said the blonde's parents had invited the whole family to Aspen. The house was huge and everyone would be comfortably accommodated.

Everybody loved the idea. Danielle asked them to come as soon as possible, not only for Christmas party. The sooner they arrive, the better. She would love to spend some time with them.

The conversation went well and they said their goodbyes after a while.

"Now that I've already done what you asked me to, can I have the love of my life just for myself?" Asked a seductive italian.

The ocean-eyed girl shivered and smirking, she held her hot fiancee's waist and said:
"But I've always been yours, and no one else's my love! But if you mean to do what you want with this little body over here (pointing to her own body), the answer is YES!) As long as you make me come like crazy screaming your name,  with no time to end baby." Replied the blonde eating Stefania with her eyes and squeezing her butt while she smiling crookedly.

The brunette's center burned with horny, and without hesitating, Stefania ate Danielle's mouth kissing her fiancee wildly. The clothes flyght, their hands roaming over the naked bodies, exploring every single inch of their bodies until they found their folds completelly drenched. Their mouths alternated between kisses deeply filled with love and desire and smiles while whispering words of love on each other's ears and kissing their necks...

"I can't take it anymore! Please Stef, fuck me!" Pleaded the blonde.
"As you wish, amore mio! Tell me how do you want me to fuck you. Tongue? Fingers?"
"Both my love!" Said Danielle breathless. "I want you to fuck me hard in every way possible, and impossible too. I want you inside me in every way you can think of. I love you so much Stef. I'm so horny. You drive me insane honey! Please please babe, come here and fuck me!!!" She bagged.

The italian, who was already boiling with horny went into spontaneous combustion after the american's words. She spreaded her fiancee's legs and fell with her mouth in her intimacy, sucking on her clit hard and penetrating 3 fingers in her pussy. At the same time, the brunette was rubbing her intimacy into Danielle. They were practically one. Moaned madly giving themselves to the immense pleasure they were feeling. After they came, Danielle climbed on Stefania and started rubbing their clit together. And once again, they came together.
Both women were insatiable. There were 5 orgasms in a row, and despite being exhausted, their bodies were still not satisfied.

"Bella, I still want you, but I need 5 minutes to rest." The brunette asked.
"Yes my love. Me too." Replied the smaller girl.
"Wow, you're gonna kill me, Ms Savre, soon to be Savre Spampinato. 😍"

The blonde melted. She had the most perfect fiancee in the world!

"Savre Spampinato, huh?" Asked the ocean-eyed girl bitting her cheek to hide her silly smile.
"No? You didn't like it bambina?" Asked the taller woman concerned.
"I. Loved. It!!!!" Said the blonde kissing her fiancee after each word. "I can't wait to be Savre Spampinato. I love you Stefania. So much that it doesn't even fit in my chest."

Stefania shed one or two tears of emotion...

"I love you just the same, amore mio! So much that it hurts. You're the love of my life!"

They shed some tears of emotion and kissed again. A kiss full of love. Danielle deepened even more the kiss and Stefania asked for more.

"Bambina, now I want you to fuck me!"

The blue-eyed girl's eyes lit up and she didn't hesitate to fulfill her hot fiancee's request. They started it all over again, and took 5 more orgasms to them to get finally satisfied.

"Amore mio, domani io non potrò camminare!" (My love, tomorrow I won't.ne able to walk!)
"Hahahahhaa.  Non lo farò nemmeno io, fidanzata!" (Neither will I fiancee) replied the american in a perfect italian.
"I am so proud of you bambina! Listen to you. Your italian is perfect!"
"Yeah?"
"Sí principessa!" (Yes, princess)
"You know what? I have a wonderful teacher" said the smaller girl staring at her fiancee with lovely eyes.
"Nah, you're the best student! I love you bella!"
"I love you too honey! But what do you think we take a shower and then we could make some plans for our... wedding..."
"Oh I love that! Let's go?

After shower the couple begun to plan their wedding.

"Where would you like to get married baby?" Asked the brunette.
"I don't.know. where would you like bella?" Replied the american in a sweet voice.
"Mmm what do you think about we get married on the beach? Sugested the taller woman.
"Oh my God! It would be perfect! Maybe we could take a cruise  on our honeymoon."
"Wow, I loved the idea!"
"Really? So it's decided! Marriave on the beach and for our honeymoon, a cruise. 🥰❤ E molto sesso sulla spiaggia!" (And a lot of sex on the beach)
"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you're sex crazed Dani!"
"I'm crazy for you, princess. Besides, it is not.my fault you drive me insane!!!" Said the blue-eyed girl in love.
"I love you!"
"I love you too! And I just can't wait!"
"Me neither!"

And after some more kisses they finally.felt asleed in each other's arms.

AN: Hi everyone, first of all I'd like to say Thank you so much! This is my first book and I really didn't expect all this success. You're really amazing!

Well, I'm here to say that The neighbor is getting to an end, we'll have just a few more chapters, but I will keep bringing new stories for you. I hope you are enjoying.

If.you wanna see.another book of mine, go to You are always on my mind.

Thank you so much. Feel free leaving some comments, critics or even compliments.

See you soon. 😘