Chapter 79

"I wanna feel you shaking around my fingers. Come here, amore mio. Now it's my turn to taste you, my Goddess."

Daniela finaly came back, so Stefania invited her fiancee to go into the water. The blonde could barely hold on the antecipation. They headed hand in hand to the water.

"Oh baby, this water is so fucking cold. I'm freezing!" Said the american.
"My poor fidanzata. Come here, I'm pretty sure you're gonna be on fire before you know it." Replied the hazel-eyed girl with ulterior motives...
"Mmm I can't wait!"
"Oh, is this hard nipples for cold?" Asked the brunette raising an eyebrow.
"Absolutelly not! This is all because of you, honey! You make me horny!"
"Ah, Dani, I wanna lick and bite them..."
"What are you waiting for? Till where I know, we're all alone here..."

The huge smile formed on the italian's face...

"You're amazing!" Stated the taller woman.
"So do you, but can you, please, shut up and take what belongs only to you and do what only you can, baby?" Said the american panting.

The italian's eyes lit up and she held her fiancee's waist, bringing her closer. Danielle immediatelly wrapped her legs around her fiancee's body. Stefania begun kissing her woman's lips with so much passion, while her hands explored the blonde's entire body.

"Stef, stop torturing me! Please, baby, fuck me!"
"Ooohhhh, someone is begging here..."
"Yes, I am. I'm begging you, amore mio! Devour me. I need to feel your mouth sucking my breasts, your fingers penetrating me deep!"

The brunette had no doubt, and didn't hesitate in pull Danielle's boob out of her bikini and savagely bit her nipple.

The blue-eyed girl gasped and tightened her legs even more around her fiancee.

"Yes, bambina! Aaaahhh, Stef, I love you!"

The italian smirked with her mouth still around Danielle's boob.

"I need more, honey, please..."

Stefania wasted no time, slipped three fingers inside of her fiancee, who sighed deeply letting out a moan of pure pleasure.

"Is this how you want it, amore mio?" Asked the brunette.
"Hell, yes! Keep going, Stef."

Danielle was out of control. That was wonderful. To be able to be with Stefania like that, loving and being loved back without weight and without measure was simply fascinating.

"Are you close, bambina? Is this more?" Asked the hazel-eyed girl in a seductive voice, full of lusty.
"Yes, honey. Aaahhhh..... Don't stop, baby, I'm really cl cl clooooooseeee.... aaahhhh Stefaaaaaniaaaaa."

The shorter woman had an amazing orgasm, and the italian kissed her not only out of her need to feel her tongue on hers, but also to muffle the loud and desperate cry of her lover as she came. They stayed there, cuddled while the blonde came back from her high. Stefania still holding Danielle who was in no condition to sustain herself yet in the water.
The italian caressed the back of the love of her life, smiling like a fool. Danielle with her head buried in her neck.

After a few minutes cuddled and just enjoing all the love her fiancee was giving her, the blue-eyed girl finally gathered the strenght to be able to stand up...

"Ciao, mi bellissima! Come stai, amore mio?" (Hi my beautiful! How are you, amore mio?)
"Bene, molto bene, amore!" (Good. Very good, love!)
"Oh my God, you're speaking italian. This is such a thing, bambina! I fall even more in love with you when you speak italian to me!"
"Mmmm, I wanna learn it, just to make you happy, baby! But now, I must say you're fantastic, baby! This was so intense!!!!"
"Yeah? Did you like it?"
"Like? Come on, Stefania, I went to the nineth cloud! I never came the way you always make me come in my life! You always make me feel amazing, loved, important. I feel like there is nothing else more important than me. And the things you make me feel when we're making love, damn it, Stef, I just can't explain! I love you limitless, baby!"