Chapter 48

"I love you, Dani! Oh, that sounds great! I love you more, Stef! You know what? That's impossible!"

The day started the way they like most: delicious sex on waking...

Did I say you're the greatest love of my life?" Asked the italian. That question made the blue-eyed girl melt like snow... and smiling fooly in love, she replied "mmm I was getting worried, because you didn't say it for the last 5 minutes, babe." Both women smiled and went for a really passionated kiss.

After a lot of sex and morning caresses, they joined Daniela for breakfast. She noticed her sister was restless, and lightly squeezing her hand, she just said: "hey, non preoccuparti, huh? Andrà tutto bene! Io sarà li con te e non lascerò che acada. Nulla di brutto! Fidati di me! Fidati dell'amore di questa bellísima ragazza! Proprio come lei, ti voglio bene anche mia sorella. Sono molto fiero di te. Mamma certo è anche questo!" (Don't worry, everything will be alright! I'll be there with you and I won't let anything bad happen! Trust me! Trust the love of this beautiful girl! Just like her, I love you too my sister. I'm very proud of you. Mom sure is too!)

A tear ran down Stefania's face. Danielle didn't understand a word and looked like someone who was trying to find out what was going on... then, the brunette sought refuge in her girlfriend's arms (wow, how she had the power to calm her down!) And only then realized that she hadn't understood anything...

"Forgive me, amore mio! Daniela was saying that..." then the other sister realized she had made a mistake, so, she hurried to cut her sister's sentence and apologized...

"Oh, sorry, Dani! I didn't even realize that I had spoken in italian. It wasn't my intention. I realized Stefania is tense, for the conversation with our family (sono tutti così stupiditi!)" "Daniela, english please, haha" warned Stefania.

"Sorry! I said they're all so stupid! So, I was telling her not to worry, that I'll be there and I won't let anyone hurt any of you! I asked her to trust me and also in your huge love for her. I'm so ashemed for unintentionaly had excluded you, bella! I'm really sorry!"

Danielle's eyes filled with tears, not only for noticing and feeling the enormous love that her girlfriend's sister had for Stefania (an unconditional love, equal to Stephany's for her) and as well for the suffering of the love of her life. "Don't worry, sis. I just have to thank you for everything! For loving, supporting and protect this fascinating lady here, who I have the privilege to call my girlfriend, for accepting me, for your protection on us! You're the best! I love you too!"

The brunette immediatelly came and kissed her girlfriend's lips with so much love. The american girl, just said "see? Even your sorella says to you believe in the power of my love, of OUR love, baby! Daniela and I will protect you, mi belline! I love you! And I just can't see you suffering. So, please, love, forget this, okay?"

"I love you too, amore mio! Okay, I promise you! And you, sorella mia... io te voglio tanto bene! Thank you for everything! Mom is so proud of you too! For all that you are!" And then they had their breakfast happily.

The day went good. Stefania took Danielle to visit the Roman Theatre of Catania. The blue-eyed girl went crazy! "Honey, this is really amazing! Can you imagine us acting together in here?" Stefania had a wide smile on her face. "Yes, bambina, I can! Actually, I've already fantasized that..."
"Come on! Really? Tell me, sweetheart."
"Well, we were lovers, like real life. And we were married and had an argument. I was so upset. You came after me, started kissing my neck, caressing my breasts..." unconsciously the brunette licked her lips. The american girl begun squirming, just wondering that scene her girfriend was describing...

"Shit, Stef, stop! I need you to stop, baby." The blonde's eyes were on fire. Bluer than ever. The italian realized her words's effect and kept teasing her girlfriend. She's got closer, so close actually, started taking deep breaths on Danielle's neck, and low moans on her ear while breathing.

Subtly, she hubbed the back of her hand over her girlfriend's breasts and groaned ("aaahh, Danielle, I want you!") She kept going down until touching the point where they most wanted, the blonde's middle legs.

"Oh my God, my love! Stop, please! I can barely hold my desire and you're not helping with this, my fresh of breath air. I want you naked right now, Stef." The brunette smirked in a very naughty way... "well, you know what? I think I can do this for my hot girlfriend..."
"What? Babe, what are you talking about?"
"Mmm, I think I can take my clothes off for you. Isn't what you want, bella?" Said the italian full of horny.
"Are you crazy? Noooo! Absolutely not! Stef, I don't want anyone else to see you naked, baby! Although the way you're hot and beautiful, it's even sinful not to share you with the world. But you know what? Fuck off! I don't give a shit! You're mine! Just mine! All mine! No one else! And despite I'm completely drenched, horny, aroused, crazy and begging for you, to feel you, to make you come for me and feel your wonderful taste, I don't want anyone else looking at you!" And pretended to be mad mad because of her girlfriend's sugestion.

The italian was confused. Was the blonde mad at her?
"Bella?"
"What?" Answered the american in a mood.
"I'm sorry, bambina! I was kidding! Of course I wouldn't let anybody else to see me naked besides you, bambina! I was just trying to let you drenched..."
"How could I get horny with the possibility of anyone looking at you naked and desiring you, baby? No way!"
"Yes, it was a stupid idea. Forgive me, please."

Danielle just pouted at her. And then, said all sly "really? You want someone else but me to see you undressed?"

The italian hugged her girlfriend tight, and said in complete despair "no, amore mio! Per favore... shit, please (sorry) forgive me! I made a stupid and completely nonsense joke! I'm all yours, honey! I don't want anyone else. I don't need anyone else but you. Only you!"
"You swear? Am I really enough for you Stefania?"
"Enough? Are you kidding me, right? Danielle, you're not enough. You never were!" The blonde's eyes filled with tears, but the brunette kept talking "you're necessary, baby! You're my life! I need you more than the air that I breath!"

The smaller girl started cry. "I love you! You scared me so much!" Said the american crying.
"Oh, amore mio, please, forgive me! I had no idea I could hurt you, please! I love you! Vene qua fidanzata. Te voglio tanto bene!" Now the brunette was also crying. And with a fantastic kiss everything was forgitten!

Time was passing and Danielle noticed Stefania's restlessness. And she new exactly the reason why. She's got secrely angry. How could her family dare to hurt someone like Stefania? A pure soul, a diamond heart? "Sweetheart, I know what is going through your mind. Don't worry, okay? I'm here and I'll be there with you. No one will hurt you, nor none of us, I promise you! I'll protect you. But if you want, we can postpone it. Do you prefere..."
"Oh bella, I love you! Really, for all that you are! And I'm really greatful for having you by my side! Just promise me that nothing is gonna make you leave me, bambina! Please. I'm so affraid of losing you after tonight..."
"Hey, how many times do I have to say, sweetheart? You won't loose me! Not a chance. So don't worry! Stef, let me remind you: I fell in love with YOU! I love YOU! I don't give a shit for what the rest of the damn world thinks about us, includding your family! No matter what they think, what they might say or do. All that matters to me is you! Only you! Because I love you more than anything else. Endlessly! Limitless! So, yes, I promise nothing is gonna take me away from you. Did you hear me? NOTHING AT ALL!!!!! I'm not going anywhere without you, your stubborn hot italian! Just relax and... BACIAME!" Danielle said smiling in love.