Chapter 75

"Okay bella. Take your time. I love you! Said the brunette crying quietly. I love you too, honey. Let's go home. Daniela just noded and held her sister's hand, showing support. Let's go girls, it's enough for today..."

The return home was silent, but somehow, peaceful. Daniela was devastated, she felt guilty about this whole situation, since she was the one who invited them and made the reservation... Danielle was already calmer and looking for her fiancee's hand, intertwined their fingers smiling at her and laying her head on her shoulder. Stefania looked at her with teary eyes and smiled back. The blonde took the italian's hand to her mouth and kissed it with deep love.

"I love you, my hot italian fiancee! I love you so much and I just can't explain it. So much that I feel dizzy. So much that it hurts when you're not around. And I was controlling myself well, despite all that bitch's teasing. And I was kind of expecting something like that, but when I saw that bastard kissing you, catching you by surpruse I..."

The italian cut her fiancee completely desperate...

"Amore mio, I swear I didn't even notice her. I was looking at you, happy to see your beautiful face and suddenly that dispecable woman threw herself on me already kissing me... Bella, I swear, I'd have avoided it if I had seen her..."
"Hey, take it easy, baby! I know. I was there, remember? I saw everything. And even if I hadn't, I'd believe you, honey!" Danielle said that with teary eyes.
"So, you're not mad at me? You won't break up on me?"
"What? Of course not! Where does this come from, baby? Of course I won't break up on you! Stef, I love you! And I trust you, trust in our love! I won't lie, I can't say it didn't hurt to see that bitch kissing you, but I perfectly know it wasn't your fault, baby!"

The italian couldn't help anymore. She kissed Danielle with love. Tears ran down her pretty face. The blue-eyed girl wiped away all the tears on her fiancee's face saying "shhh, it's okay, baby. We're okay!"

And then, sobbing, the brunette said "I - I thought you were mad at me. I was so scared... last time something like this happened, you didn't react well, you didn't even want to sleep with me, and it was horrible a - and I swear, bella, I got rid of her as soon as I could. I can't lose you bambina..."
"Hey, don't worry, baby. Last time I overreacted. I was so stupid! And I'm so sorry for this, sweetie! And I swear, I will never be that idiot anymore. Now, please, stop crying. I can't stand to see you like this. It hurts me to see you suffering, specially for something that couldn't be avoided and it wasn't your fault, love. I saw it, bella. Per favore, amore mio! (Please my love) stop crying. We're better than ever!"
"Dani, I swear it meant nothing to me. I've never felt so disgusted in my life. I kept spitting. My kisses are yours, my mouth is yours! I'm only yours, Dani and no one else's!"
"Lo so, amore mio! (I know, my love) you wanna know how much I love you? Just count all the stars in the sky and add one or two more, just to make sure you're gonna get close to the answer. I know I lock myself in my shell when something like this happens, love. And I know it isn't fair to you either, princess. Forgive me! I swear, I'll work on it to be different, you deserve that I'm better for you. You needed me and I let you alone... again... shame on me... I can't forgive myself for that, and I'll understand if you can't forgive me..." the blonde was crying, head down.

The brown-eyed girl put her finger under her fiancee's chin and lifted her head just to make her look into her eyes. Ocean eyes into hazel eyes. Words totally unnecessary. Stefania moved her lips, silently saying "io ti amo, bambina!" (I love you, bambina!)

Danielle started sobbing, and hugged her fiancee very tight.

"If I'm speechless, love, believe me, it's not intentional. I swear, I promise, I will..."

Stefania silenced Danielle with a kiss full of love.

"Bambina, you're perfect! There's not a thing  that I could change about you. You're amazing! I totally understand how hard it was for you to see that horror scene... let's forget this, please? I love you so much. And exactly like you, I can't explain it either. I just know that what I feel for you is something so pure and genuine. All I know is that I love you without knowing how, or when or where. I love you directly, without problems or pride. I love you like this because I don't know how to love you any other way!"

By this time, everyone in the car was crying. A cry of joy that washed their souls. After another kiss full of redemption, love and all the most wonderful feelings in the world, the blue-eyed girl parted their lips saying "so you forgive me for being so silly and childish, leaving you alone once again when you needed me?"
The brunette replied "there's nothing to be forgiven, my love as long as you tell me once again that you love me and that you take me straight to bed as soon as we get home."

Danielle broke into a huge smile, and smirking she said: " mmmm it looks like someone is on fire here... and I love this! You have a deal, baby!"

The two then kept strocking each other, teasing each other with caresses that sometimes made them sigh deeply and need all possible self-control not to take each other's clothes off right there.

But even in the midst of so much happiness and relief at being well, the american realized that Daniela was too silent...

"Sweet, are you okay?" Asked the blonde.

The other italian broke into a compulsive cry, wich forced her to stop the car. Danielle and Stefania hugged her strocking her back.

"Scuzami!" (I'm sorry!)
"Hey, everything is okay, bella. Don't worry!" Said the blue-eyed girl.
"No, it isn't. It was my fault. I took you there..."
"Hey, sorellina, stop blaiming yourself. You had no way of knowing that crazy bitch would be there and specially that she'd set up this circus of horrors."
"Exactly. Despite all that, I really enjoyed our tour. The place is beautiful, the food is great, the company of you both is wonderful, I couldn't ask for better company. Maybe I would just add Stephany to our "group", but I would never change this company for anything. And to be honest, this all served to streghthen our love even more and to make me see how much I've grown and matured over these months with Stefania. So, sorella, I need to thank you for everything."

Damn, Danielle, why do you have to be that perfect? Now, more than ever I understand why Stefania loves you like that!"
"Aham... okay, you can stop! This sly kitten here already has an owner, and it's me!"

Everybody laughed and the blhe-eyed girl said "all yours, pretty girl. Of body, soul and heart!"