Chapter 40

"I love you more, bambina!"

The long awaited day has arrived. Danielle and Stefania were verry happy, they could barely stand the anticipation. The italian didn't tell her girlfriend where she'd take her, because she wanted to surprise her love.

Stephany would take them to the airport and before leaving, the blue-eyed girl tried once again to convince her great love to tell her what their schedule was.

The brunette didn't say anything. Only that they'd stay at her sister's house, Daniella, because she'd be the only one to support them. When she said this, a trace of sadness passed through her eyes, so Danielle threw herself in Stefania's arms saying: "with you I stay anywhere. Everywhere will be perfect as long as I am with you! I don't care if people (includding our family) will support us or not. I really don't care! I love you, fidanzata!"

"My God, do you really exist? You're so perfect, love. I fall in love with you over and over again every day. But, princess, seriously, you can still give up. You'll face t...."

"Stef, please! Why don't you believe in the power of my love? We're two parts of a whole! If you jump, I jump! If you dive, I dive! What is it? Don't you want me to go with you? Because if you don't, it..."

"Oh, mi belline, no no no, please forgive me! It isn't that, baby! I'm just so warried they can hurt you! I'm so sorry! I promise I won't say that anymore! All I want is to take this flyght to Italy with you and enjoy until my heart can't cope anymore with such sweetness and love!" The blonde melted like snow, but asked one more time to her girlfriend stop that.

Stephany finally got there and after having a cup of coffee together, they went to the airport. The older sister couldn't stay because her shift was up to begin, so, they hugged, said goodbye and the older blonde took her way to work while the couple went inside, made the check in, checked their bags and went to the VIP room, where they'd have a little more privacy, although they still couldn't hold hands, much less kiss...

"Are you happy, bambina?" Asked the italian.
"You can't imagine how happy I am, baby!" Replied the blue-eyed girl.
"Great! This is all that really matters!" Said the brunette.

When Danielle was up to say that she was just sorry for not being able to kiss her girlfriend, a fan approached asking for an autograph. They sighned with pleasure and the girl asked for a picture with them. They were really lovely with the fan who went away greatful.

"So, where were we?" Asked the brunette with amusement. Danielle just murmured "I was up to say that I love you so much, and I can't wait to kiss you! I wanna hold your hand. Stef, this is torture!" And pouted.

The brunette, with eyes wide opened, said: "you know pretty well the effect you cause in me when you pout... come on, stand up!" The blonde was confused... "w-what?" And the taller woman elightened her: "toilet! Right now!" Danielle's eyes lit up and a huge smile was bilt on her face. They arrived in the toilet and found it empty. Immediately stucked their lips together and plunged into one of the booths, kissing wildly.

"Damn Dani, you drive me crazy! You take my mind off me. Come here fidanzata, I want you! I can't believe that I'll have to spend more than 16 hours with you, without being able to touch you, to kiss you or make love with you..." the blonde, already completely aroused, said breathlessly "this is torture! How am I supposed to not kiss you or touch you? Don't you think I'm not going to find a way to make it happen, love." Said the blue-eyed girl, completely turned on.

Stefania smirked saying "that's my girl! I can't wait for this, love!" And kissed her girlfriend with desire. Of course they couldn't help it... they made love right there, in the airport toilet, and went back to the room lighter and happier than ever.

"I'd fill you with kisses here and now! You're more beautiful than ever b..." the blonde was interrupted by a fan. "Danielle Savre and Stefania Spampinato! Oh my God, I can't believe! You're going on a trip together? So, it's real, you're a couple!" Both girls were surprised! And it was Stefania who replied "yes, we're going on a trip together, because we're working on our character's story line. But, I'm sorry to disapoint you, but no, we are not a couple!"

Danielle tried her best to stay calm, but despite knowing they couldn't admit anything around their relationship yet, she's got a little sad with the brunette's statement. The fan apologized, asked for a picture, an autograph and let them alone.

The italian noticed her girlfriend's mood's change. She was silent, avoiding eye contact... "bambina, what is going on?" The blonde tried to hide, but didn't succeed... "I know you very well, bella. What's up?"  Insisted the taller woman. "I just got a little messed when you denied we're a couple... it was so easy for you. But I know it was the right thing to do, don't worry." And smiled at her girlfriend, a sad smile.

"Oh my God, mi belline... I'm so sorry. It wasn't my intention, fidanzata! It isn't easy for me too, bambina. I just reacted. It's just... "
"Baby, it's okay. Really."

Then they heard the call for their flight. "Ready?" Asked Danielle, smiling like a fool (the sadness left behind). "Are you kidding me? I've been waiting for this moment since I met you! I'm more than ready, mi belline!"

As they were in the first class, they were one of the first to board, and the blue-eyed girl's brain, already had a thousand ideas to make them able to kiss, cuddle and even make out during those 16 hours. She'd never be able to keep that much away from her italian.