Chapter 10 - A Royal Wedding

1 year after the proposal, and it's finally the wedding day.

The wedding began at noon and it's 11 now. Marinette slipped into her white ballgown. It had a sweetheart neckline and jewels on it. Her hair was in a bun and she had a veil. Her crown sat on top. The colors for the wedding were baby pink and yellow.

"It's time for you to get married." Alya exclaimed. She picked up her 2 month old daughter, Alauna, who was going to be the flower girl.

Alix, Alya, Alauna, Rose, Myléne, Juleka, Sabine, Bridgette, and Gina walked out of the castle, and into a limo. They drove to the enchanted garden. This was no doubt the biggest wedding of the year.

"You picked a beautiful place." Bridgette said to Marinette, as they got out of the car. "Thank you." She smiled back. They walked over to the ceremony, and met the king. "You look beautiful." Tom said, hugging his daughter. "Thanks, dad." She has finally gotten comfortable calling them by 'mom and dad'.

Bridgette and Gina hugged Marinette and walked to their seats and sat down. "Is she ready?" Asked Felix. Bridgette smiled. "She's more than ready." Then, the music started. Sabine and Adrien walked down the aisle. Then, the bridemaids and groomsmen (You know who they are). Then, Alya, Nino, Alauna, and Alauna's twin brother Anthony, walked down the aisle as the best man, maid of honor, and the flower girl and ring barrer.

Then, it was Marinette's turn. She took a deep breath and started walking. Everyone looked at her in awe, but she didn't notice. She looked at Adrien and smiled. He started to cry, so did she. When they reached the aisle, Tom went and sat with Sabine, and Marinette walked up to Adrien.

"You may be seated." The man said. "Today we are here to celebrate the marriage of our queen, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, and Adrien Agreste. As well as the crowning of our new king." Adrien let out a breath of air, nervously.

"The couple has written their own vowes. Adrien, you may begin." Adrien took Marinette's hand. "Marinette, we met 8 years ago at school, and my life has changed show much. You taught how do be happy again after the death of my mother, and I can't wait wait for us to spend the rest our lives together as husband and wife and as Queen and King of China." He smiled and slipped the ring on her finger. "Marinette."

"Adrien, I love you so much. You're my life, my love, and my everything. I don't know what I would do without you. I can't wait for our future together. I love you so so much, and I will forever." Marinette smiled and slipped the ring on his finger.

"Now, King Tom, please step toward." Tom stood and walked over to them. He took the crown of his head and held it above Adrien's. Tom sat back down. Adrien placed his hand on the book.

"I, Adrien Agreste." The man said. "I, Adrien Agreste." He repeated. "Do solemly swear to do what's best for China."

"Do solemly swear to do what's best for China." Marinette smiled. "I will put my people first, and myself second."

"I will put my people first, and myself second." He took his hand of the book, and held Marinette's hands again. "By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you Queen and King, You may kiss your bride." Adrien kissed Marinette first. Everyone stood and cheered. Adrien picked up Marinette and carried her back down the aisle.

"We're married. I'm king!" Adrien said to her. "We are married, and yes you are king." She kissed him again. They couldn't wait for their future.