Epilouge

It has been 4 years since the wedding. Gabriel got out of prison, but he stayed in Paris and no one has seen him. Axel is still missing. And...Adrien and Marinette are expecting their first child in just 5 months.

The castel is overjoyed. Everyone is so excited. But, that's not all.

Alya and Nino welcomed another baby boy into their now family of five two years ago, his name is Andrew. Heike and Erik got married two years ago and just adopted a baby girl, Leila. Jiao moved on from Axel and is now dating Marcus.

Adrien's Birthday

Adrien woke up. He looked up and saw his wife doing her makeup. He got out of bed and walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her. "Good Morning, Princess." He kissed her head. "Good Morning, honey." She set down her makeup brush. "Happy 26th Birthday." She kissed him.

"Thank you, what do we have planned for today?" Adrien asked. "Well, I have a doctor's appointment in an hour and after that it's all about you." She smiled at him.

At the doctor's office

"Well, Your Highness, everything looks great." Adrien and Marinette smiled. "I know the gender. Would you like me to tell you or would you like a party?" They looked at each other. "We'd like a party." The woman nodded and handed Adrien an envelope.

The woman walked out of the room. "We should throw it tonight!" Adrien said. He helped her up. "Really?" She asked. He nodded excitedly. "Alright, but we better get moving." They walked out and started to plan the gender reveal.

At the castle

"Mom! Dad!" Marinette exclaimed. Tom and Sabine look up from their books and walked over to her. "Is everything alright, dear?" Sabine asked. Marinette nodded and took Adrien's hand. "We're having the gender reveal party tonight and we need to set up." She explained.

"Oh! Well, then let's hurry!" Sabine clapped her hands and all the workers came running. They bowed before Adrien and Marinette.

"Hello, Your highnesses, how may we assist you?" Asked one of the workers, Lucas. "We need three of you to get pink and blue decorations from the store." Adrien explained. Lily, Jamey, and Michael step up. "Thank you, and hurry. We need them before 5."

The workers nodded and walked outside to car. "We need more workers to go to the balloon shop." Lucas and Alyssa showed up. "Take this envelope and give it to the worker." Marinette handed the envelope to the workers and they went outside.

"And lastly, I need people to set up private jets for our friends." Marinette said. The rest of them came up and went to work. "We have exactly 3 hours to get this done." Adrien said to her. "Well...we can do it. Plus, I think finding out the gender is a great birthday present for you." She smirked at him.

"Let's go get ready." He said

5:00 Party Hall

"The guests are here." Sabine said, peeking though their bedroom door. "We're ready." Marinette said. She was wearing a baby blue tighter dress with a boat neck. She was wearing white flats and her hair was in a high ponytail. Adrien was wearing a baby pink dress shirt with a white tie and black dress pants with black dress shoes.

They walked out of their large bedroom and walked down the hallway into the Party Hall. When they arrived, it was gorgeous. "Oh my gosh..." Marinette said. There were hanging lights everywhere and pink and blue decorations.

"Marinette!" All the girls came running up to her and hugged her. "Okay, Okay, She needs to breath. She is expecting a baby." Adrien laughed, putting his hand on Marinette's shoulder. "Hello, Adrien!" Rose said. "Hello, Rose. How are you?" He asked. "Fantastic! Juleka and I are adopting a baby girl next month!" Rose smiled. "That's great! Congratulations!" The continues further into the hall.

"BESTIE!" Alya shouted. "BESTIE!" Alya and Marinette ran and hugged each other. Her and Nino had moved back to Paris after Andrew was born. "How are you? You look great!" She said. "I'm fantastic!"

"Let's get this party started!" Nino said. They walked over to the balloon. Everyone gathered around. "Ready?" Marinette asked everyone nodded. "1! 2! 3!" They said together. They popped the balloon and blue confetti came out. Marinette ran into Adrien's arms and everyone was cheering.

They thought their life was perfect...but that wasn't the case...