✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 ✰

I heard a knock on the door so I went and opened it

I heard a knock on the door so I went and opened it. All the boys started asking me questions.

"What did you guys do," Sam asked.

"Did he disrespect you," Pugazh Anna asked?

"Leave my baby alone," Pavi and Rithika Akka said.

"Nothing, we didn't do anything. I just needed some advice on something and we played a game and that's all," I said happily.

"It's nothing guys. She needed her Kulu Kulu to give her some advice," Ashwin said jealously.

"Seriously, you're going to get mad about that," I say a little angry.

"Of course, if you no longer tell me about your problems and you are going to ask others for advice and leave me aside," he said sadly, angrily, and jealously and then goes to his room.

It made me sad knowing that I hurt my Kulu Kulu. I wanted to go after him and talk to him but I know him. If I go talk to him now, he will make it worse, so I'll talk to him later.

"I didn't think he got made just because of that," Sam said.

"Aren't you going to talk to him," Pugazh Anna asked?

"If I go now things will get worse," I said as my eyes started to water.

"It's ok Sivaangi, don't cry, ok," Pugazh Anna said as he came to hug me.

The only thing I needed was that hug from Ashwin. I feel protected as if nothing bad could happen. Bur now my world was falling little by little.

"It's our first fight, in these 2 years we had never fought at this point," I say releasing all my tears on Pugazh Anna's chest while he caressed my hair.

After a while Pugazh Anna takes me and I wrap my legs around his waist and he leaves me on the couch with the girls.

"For you to clear your mind, let's go to the mall to buy clothes," Rithika Akka said.

"Well let's go to my room and change clothes and go shopping," Pavi Akka said happily.