✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟽 ✰

1 week passed and neither of them has woken up, Nani was induced into a coma since he was complicated by his heart issue but Nivetha went into a coma because of the impact of the hit

1 week passed and neither of them has woken up, Nani was induced into a coma since he was complicated by his heart issue but Nivetha went into a coma because of the impact of the hit. I stay every day with them in the hospital and I walk away from the hospital because I'm starting to have bad thoughts.

"Do you want something to eat," Nithin asks me.

"No, thanks say," I say looking at the window.

"I will look for Aditya and bring you food," he said kissing my forehead so I went to sit on the couch and started to write as Ashwin told me. It has helped me a lot lately. I was writing when I feel that my hand was squeezed and it was Nani.

"Oh my god," I say with teary eyes.

"What happened," he says in pain.

"Don't make me panic like that again," I say hugging him while I cry. I press the button and the nurse enters. They take him to the next room to do the checkup.

So while they were watching Nani, I went to Nivetha.

"Only you are missing my child," I say kissing her forehead and I go to Nani's room.

"Nani is fine as seen but we will have a few weeks for monitoring," the doctor said leaving the room.

"And can I see him," I asked the doctor?

'Sure," he says smiling so I run to where Nani is and hug him and start crying.

"Calm, you will not get rid of me," Nani said kissing my head.

"Don't do that ever again," I say crying.

"Never again," he said hugging me tightly.

"I thought I was going to lose you," I say separating from the hug.

"Never and how is Nivetha," he asks putting me on his chest.

"Well, she is in a coma, and she is in a machine that helps her breathe," I say and I hear Nani crying uncontrollably. I understand him, I would be in the same situation if Ashwin was like that.