✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟾 ✰

Flashback

Flashback

Sivaangi left with my siblings so I went up to my mom's room.

"Hello mom," I say closing the door.

"Ashwin, Son," she said surprised and I went to hug her and she reeked with alcohol.

"Mom, we have to talk," I say sitting on the bed.

"What happened," she said taking my hand.

"Mom, I want to take you guys with me," I say taking her hands.

"What," she says surprised.

"I want the 3 of you guys to come with me to Chennai since I can take care of you guys," I say smiling.

"But why," she asks looking at me.

"Because you are not well mom and I want to help you and I also want my siblings to have a good childhood and adolescence. I do not want to receive calls from Sahana crying because you arrive drunk or she does not know what to do," I say looking at her.

"Ashwin we are not going to leave Delhi, imagine your dad comes back and we are not here," she said angrily.

"He won't come back mom," I say looking at her.

"I know he will. That's why we can't leave," she said looking at me.

"Mom, please I want to take my siblings with me. I have a house for you there, a good school for both of them, everything will be better there please," I say taking her hand.

"How did you do all that," she said surprised.

"Sivaangi's parents helped me with legal procedures, and the house and school I did it," I say smiling.

"Who is Sivaangi," she said amazed. She's drunk so she forgot that I am married. WOW!

"Sivaangi is the girl who has me madly in love and my wife, mom," I say smiling.

"Wait, did Sivaangi come with you," she asks excitedly. Wow, everyone in my family loves her more than me.

"Yes, she went for a walk with Sahana and Abhi so we could talk quietly," I say smiling.