✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟼 ✰

I was very worried about Sivaangi, what could have happened to her to have been crying like that

"No, Aditya, Nani, and Nivetha are not answering me," Sam said.

"What could have happened to here," Dhruv asked.

"No idea, but Aditya doesn't answer his calls, maybe they are together," Krithi said.

"But, why did Sivaangi cry so badly, I had never seen her like this," Pugazh said worriedly, and in that Sam receives a call and he starts to cry.

"Bye, I love you, take care of yourself and inform me everything," Sam said and cuts the call.

"Was it Sivaangi," I say worried.

"She is in Hyderabad," Sam said crying.

"Sam, why are you crying," Pavi said worriedly.

"Nani and Nivetha had an accident," he said breaking down in tears and we all started crying.

"What, how," I say with teary eyes.

"The one who was hit the hardest was Nivetha but Nani was still affected by his heart problems, none of them have woken up and they left surgery but they're still serious," Sam said wiping his tears.

"I have to go," I say standing up.

"Ashwin, Sivaangi said that she will call you later but no please come, because of COVID-19, and don't worry Nithin and Aditya are there for her help," Sam said sadly.

"How did it happen," Aditi asks crying.

"A drunk driver ran a red and hit the copilot who was Nivetha and the impact made the car collide with a tree which hit Nani," Sam said crying.

"Sivaangi, Aditya, and Nithin must be devastated," Rithika said crying.

"More reasons I must go," I say wiping my tears.

"Even if you want, you can't go, the airports are closed," Varun said crying.

"What about our private plane," I ask.