✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽 ✰

2 weeks have passed and today we are going to Delhi with Sivaangi

2 weeks have passed and today we are going to Delhi with Sivaangi. I talked with my manager and we got ourselves a private plane, and we didn't need to pay since I owned it. I haven't told my siblings anything so I hope that they are happy.

"Are you ready," Sivaangi says.

"Yes, let's say goodbye to everyone," I say taking her hand and we go downstairs.

"Goodbye Apes, we have to go," Sivaangi said.

"Take care and Ashwin don't even think about doing those things with Sivaangi," Dhruv said pointing at us.

"DHRUV," Sivaangi said blushing.

"Aww, tomato, well take care," Varun said.

"I will drop you," Pugazh told me, so we put the suitcases in his car to go to the airport since my plane was there.

"Good, love you guys. Take care of yourselves and let me know when you guys arrive," Pugazh said when he left us at the airport.

"Goodbye Pugazh Anna, we love you too," Sivaangi said getting on the plane.

"This is huge, I never imagined riding in a private plane," she said impressed.

"It's always the first time for everything," I said.

"Come with me," I say looking at her so she sat on my lap and we take a picture and upload it to my Instagram.

"Are you nervous," she asks me.

"A little but I want to ask you something," I ask her.

"Whatever you want," she said looking at me.

"When we get there, could you go out with my siblings while I talk to my mother," I ask her nervously?

"Of course, I will go so you can talk to my mother-in-law calmly," she said smiling.

"I love you," I said kissing her.

"Why did you kiss me," she asked me when we part.

"You know I can't resist you and apart from that, you followed me," I said smiling.