✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟶 ✰

"Well, lunch is ready so now go change clothes while I tell Ashwin," I say smiling

"Thank you very much Sivaangi. You have tidied the house and cooked and you made me realize that I was not well and that I need to be there for my children," she said looking at me.

"Don't worry I'm going to help you to be better than ever," I say smiling.

"To be 20 years old you are very mature Sivaangi and I am glad that my son has you," she said smiling going to her room so I sent a message to Ashwin and he told me that they were coming so while I was waiting for him Athai came down so we sat on the couch talking as they arrived.

"Hello," they say entering.

"Ashwin, what happened to your hand," I say approaching him.

"I may have hit Sahana's ex," he said nervously.

"Let's heal your hand before we have lunch," I say intertwining our fingers and I take him to his room.

"How was the talk with my mom," he asks me.

"Good, but we will talk about that at lunch," I say wiping his knuckles with cotton dipped in alcohol.

"Ok your hand is healed," I ask him.

"First, I want my kiss," he says grabbing me by the waist and bringing our lips together.

"I think I'll have to find another punishment for you because this is not working," I say when we separated.

"It's not working, because it was torture," he says kissing me again.

"Let's go down," I say taking his hand so went downstairs and they were all sitting on the couch.

"Well with Athai we made lunch, so let's go to the table," I say smiling so we all went and sat down at the table and my mother-in-law began to serve lunch.

"Well, I made this lunch with Sivaangi because I want to tell you something," my mother-in-law said nervously.

"What's up, mom," Ashwin says.