✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 ✰

I was with Ashwin for about 1 hour in my room where we kissed, he had made a pacifier so for revenge I made him another and we talked about ourselves and so on until I got hungry

"Ashwin *kiss* I'm *kiss* hungry *kiss*," I say.

"Let's *kiss* order *kiss* food *kiss* I don't want to *kiss* move," Ashwin pouted.

"Let me look for my phone and order," I say and stop to leave one last kiss on his lips and I go downstairs to find my phone.

I got down and went to my purse and take my phone out and that everyone looks at me in the living room.

"What happened," I say.

"What were you doing," Rithika Akka said with a mischievous face 😏.

"We are going to order food, would you like to order anything," I asked trying to avoid the question.

"No, now respond to the question," Pugazh Anna asked.

"Okay, bye then," I said and ran to my room.

"You took a long time, I already missed you," Ashwin said, opening his arms so that I can sleep with him.

"What do you want me to tell you, we have some very gossipy friends," I say as I settle into his chest, "What are we going to order for lunch."

"What about your favorite restaurant," he says.

"I think it's a great idea," I say while I make the order.

"I think I deserve an award for my great idea," Ashwin said smiling.

"And what would the prize be," I say playing dumbing.

"Mmmm a kiss," he says pouting and I approach slowly and I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, I did not want a kiss there, it looks like your brother zoning me," he says childishly.

"You never said were," I say laughing at his reaction.

"It's not okay, I wanted a kiss on my LIPS," he says as a little boy.