Big Reveal :eyes:

"Headcount! Eric, are you here?" Eric yelled. "Yes!" He responded. "Horseman?"

"That was the brocean in action. Crazy." They said, diving onto the deck with a wet shine to their noggin.

"Glad to see it! The entity of the darkness, ever approaching from the void to mark the end of days?"

"Always."

"Alright, and Edna?"

A tumbleweed drowned next to them.

"Edna? Where you at, sisarean section?" Horseman asked, backflipping into the sewer water.

"I've got rats for you, Edna!" Eric whispered, rattling his rat pocket on his crop-top.

A brief scamper.

"Here, girl. You know you want some." He took the rats out, wiggling them up high.

Boxes shuffled on the deck. How they stayed on during The Great Flush was forbidden knowledge, and Eric refused to find out. The trapdoor to the underlevels pushed open. A familiar face peeked through, followed by a familiar body, with a familiar human tail attached.

"Edna! It's so good to see you!" Eric danced in joy, chucking the rat towards her and she ate with a smile. "Although I do hope you're planning on cleaning up the soggy tail mess you've left. It's a real snail trail."

"Yesssssssss, my lord."

"We really need to get you some more dialogue."

She pondered for a moment. "Nooooooo, my lord." She said, scuttling through a crack in the floorboard.

Horseman flipped onto deck, landing in a superhero pose like a badass.

"God, I wish I was you." Eric swooned.

"You found her then? Sick work, my bromosexual!"

"She's good, she's happy. Don't think she's dead. Not like that'd stop her anyway, she's drowned enough times this week to... well, to drown an ordinary person."

"You know her though, she's built different. You taught me that, my brofessor."

"Damn str-"

Eric took a sharp intake of air, an involuntary gasp intruding his lips. Ahead of him stood a man he hadn't seen in ages. Or ever seen. The timeline was broken.

Inspector Goole.