Chapter 1: trying a brand new start (REMAKE)

I was thinking of writing a fanfic of a bfb au of mine, and i wanted to share it with people. So I'm finally gonna stop being lazy and actually do it. Let me inform you that this is a fireafy fanfic, and while it also seems to involve more ships, fireafy is the MAIN main one in the story. I really enjoy this au and wanted to write a story on it. Now you might be wondering, "fluffy why does it say remake? You haven't even shared this fanfic with anyone!" Well, it's because i was originally gonna do it a long time ago, and i had the first chapter of the story in progress. I was gonna work on it again but I didn't like how the chapter was written, so I decided to rewrite this chapter. Just ignore the fact that it says remake. Another thing before i start, the first idk 3 chapters(?) will be in firey's point of view, maybe even shorter but yeah. AnYwAyS in done speaking, enjoy the first chapter!

(Fireys pov)
Moving into the city, its great. You get a brand new start to things, clean up the mess you made in your old home, start fresh, make new friends. Something an ordinary object would get a chance to have. That is if you are an ordinary object. But if your a flame type object, well, you got another thing coming. If your a fire type object, you dont get those chances because everyone is scared of you! Besides weird objects that do research on you for more information on you, you cant really have a chance at a new start. Why am i saying this? Well, it's from experience.

My name is firey, I'm a fire type object. It's pretty obvious if I tell you my name, or if you see me in person. Getting those chances for a brand new start has been something i wanted for such a long time, but I'm never able to. Everyone is alway just so scared of me! And for that people that aren't, just make fun of me instead. I never really fit in with society anyways, the way everyone is harsh to each other and all that. And despite everyone being afraid of me, I only really have two friends, Coiny and gelatin. I came with them to yoye land. We all just stick together in an apartment, that is until we all get enough money to live on our own, which we dont. The apartment only has two bedrooms, so coiny and gelatin take them. I take the couch which i personally dont mind. Despite the bad stuff, I at least have these two dorks by my side.

I go on out of the couch and into the kitchen. I'm not very hungry, so I make myself two pieces of bread. Why two? Gelatin.

"IM LATE" gelatin responds.

"I told you, staying up late is what causes you to wake up late" I tell him. He spends his time doing I don't know what at night. He's the one that has to take a job, coiny isn't good at anything and I'm a flame, so no it wouldn't work out. I watch coiny walk in after hearing gelatin yell.

"What happened-" coiny said.

"Gelatins late" I said.

"Oh, gelatin if you stay up you wont be waking up early any time soon."

"I know I know! I'm sorry I was just busy doing something. Hey firey can you pass me some bread?" He said. I said i made two pieces for gelatin.

"Here," I say, giving him the bread.

"Thanks! See you guys later!" He claimed, leaving the apartment.

I see coiny putting on his hat. "Where are you going? You barely even go out?" I asked. It's true, he almost never goes out. The only time he does is if he needs to help gelatin or to just go see pin. Pin is just someone that works at the bakery in the city. Although, he does tend to go there a bit more than usual.

"I was just gonna go- get some cake from the bakery!" He exclaimed. What a greaaattt way to reply.

"Uh huh. Sure anyways, mind if I go with you this time?" I said.

"What? You? I mean, its just that"

"Nobody likes me and are afraid of me because I could possibly burn them even tho its not true leaving them terrified of even the thought of me coming out from this apartment? Yeah I know." I sighed.

"I was gonna say that no ones a big fan of you, but you seem like you know the issue too much-" coiny replied.

"I appreciate the warning of others possibly hating me but that's not gonna stop me from going with you" I said. "I cant just be here my entire time either" the thought of being in this apartment any longer makes me feel frustrated. I have to go out at least if it isn't for that long.

"Fair point, I'll just be going to the bakery anyways, you are familiar with pin right?" Coiny asked. I just nodded, as I open the door to go i come to realize that there is a bit of wind. I dont mind, I enjoyed the outside, as coiny started walking out of the apartment and on his way to the bakery I followed. Him and I were aware of everyone starring, they looked terrified, I tried brushing it off but them staring is just, its out of my comfort zone.

before I knew it, I notice that we made it to the bakery, I started to shake a little, anxious about going in, being judged by everyone, I could barely handle the walk, and all because I'm "dangerous." I think I fear them more than they fear me.

"Alright man you ready to go in?" Coiny questioned. I shook my head nervously as we walk inside the bakery, lets just hope everything goes well.
.
.
.
.
//Authors note:
Yeah I know I know my writing skills are terrible. AnYwAyS uhhhh, idk what to say lol, I took forever to make this cuz I was originally gonna add art into this too, like drawings. But I didn't have time for that and I wanted to get all the judgment I'll get from this over with lol. This is so terrible I-

Edit: I separated the chapter a bit to make it at least tolerable lol