Chapter 4: A Promise

(Fireys pov)
I finally figured out my way back to the city, as I was walking out of the forest and looking back at it multiple times. I didn't realized I still had a smile in my face as I walked passed the town. Everyone just stared weirdly, I heated up even more, and became more brighter. It was as if I had eaten coal and my flames had gotten more higher. I make it to the apartment and open the door, only to have my expression change from joy to concern. As I see gelatin with a box and coiny with a broom, and seeing smoke coming from the kitchen.

We all stayed in silence, continuing to stare I started opening my mouth and tried to choose the right words to use.

"So...anyone gonna tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Gelatin burned water-" coiny started before gelatin interrupted.

"No I didn't! That was you!"

"I'm not the one that was in the kitchen making spaghetti! Besides you dont even know how to cook spaghetti!"

"I'm learning okay!"

"Did he burn the water or the noodles?" I questioned again.

"Both-"

"No I didn't!" Gelatin continued with.

They both seemed to argue about that, I just ignored them as I smiled going to the couch, laying down.

(Coinys pov) (it wont even be that long i think)
"wait hold on hold on shut up for a sec" I said, looking as firey leaves. I'm not an idiot i saw him smile! He never does that. "Somethings wrong with him," I whispered.

"You mean firey-" I cover gelatins mouth as he was speaking.

"Didn't you notice the smile he had in his face? Maybe he got revenge on match or something."

"Why would he need to do that!?" Gelatin exclaimed. I just continued to say my reasons out loud.

"He might've gotten ramen again, or maybe he's just faking it? No that cant be right he's terrible at that-"

"Coiny!" I jumped. "What do you mean by all of this?" He said looking concerned.

"What I mean is, he's happy and he never is, which is weird, especially with what happened earlier today at the bakery. It just seems odd to me."

"Maybe something happened, coiny I dont think we have to worry about it. I mean, at least he's happy, he's normally mad or just emotionless. And he could've killed me if he wasn't in a good mood from what happened to the kitchen" he snickered.

"I suppose your right about that" I replied. "I'm just gonna go to bed, it's getting late, we can clean the kitchen tomorrow, erm, I can clean the kitchen tomorrow" I said, I know he has work tomorrow.

"Sounds good to me!" He said, dropping the box, if you're wondering, the box has all the noodles from the spaghetti. It isn't much of a mess but there is a lot of tomato sauce spilled all over and some noodles on the floor. I walk back to my room and go onto my bed, closing my eyes and getting rest.

(Fireys pov)
I remember falling asleep in the couch as I went there. Next thing I know is I hear gelatin yelling that he's late again. My eyes widened as I sit up from the couch. I felt so tired and everything. My body felt so weak, but I dont even know why.

"I'm shocked, you wake up earlier than both of us and you woke up late" I heard coiny say. How long was he even there!

"What time is it," I mumbled, still very tired.

"It's 10am-"

"CRAP" I say jumping out of the couch. Coiny jumped, he just looked terrified but I just ran around looking for a notebook or something to write on.