Chapter 15A: Keep it Together

(Coinys pov)
To the library we headed to, it seemed like everyone was getting along. I was looking ahead to see if leafy and firey were interacting. Of course leafy was since pin and needle wanted to get to know her.

"Ughhh are we almost there?..." I glared at gelatin as he sighed, "I'm so tired of walkingggg."

"You need to walk more bud" I laughed.

"I've been doing nothing more than that! Everyday for work!....holy cow...WORK!"

"Seems like you're nervous about that" pin commented.

"Of course I am! I mean, what if I get fired!"

"Gelatin you just got the job" I said, "I doubt you would get fired, besides you're great at what you do."

"I...you're right, I'm just overthinking this. I mean I got fired once."

"Don't swear it gelatin" pin tried to comfort gelatin. "Sometimes it's just like that, and now you have a great job opportunity! Just do your best!"

"Alright alright" he sighed in relief. "Seems like this is good for us now, after everything we have in our plates I'm just glad rent isn't the top priority." We both look at leafy, who had been next to firey the entire time.

"I've been meaning to ask" pin began, "your friend she, seems a bit off."

"W-What do you mean?-" I began to feel nervous.

"Coiny, you're not oblivious, I know you know what I mean. The name, the kind of object she is, what kind of object is she actually? I don't even know!"

"Hey now! L-Listen, it's not nice to assume stuff like that, so what are you getting at exactly?"

"What I'm trying to say is I don't think she's what she says she is..."

"So who do you think she is then?"

"I don't know. But maybe we could figure it out?"

Gelatin quickly stepped between pin and I. "Would you lookkk at that! W-We are here!" Gelatin too seemed nervous of pin figuring out.

"Oh I suppose we are" she said. She went closer to everyone.

"Might be best to keep an eye on pin, she's getting too suspicious" I whispered to gelatin. He nodded in agreement.

"I think it would be best to split in the library, depending on what kinds of books you want to look at as well."

"OH OH! COOK BOOKS! I WANNA GO LOOK AT THE COOK BOOKS!" Gelatin jumped up and down excitingly. I found myself laughing at how silly he was.

"I'll go with him, mainly because I don't have anywhere to look" I said.

"I'll join you two! You can never go wrong with a cook book!" Pin said. "Now with the rest of you. Who's going with who?"

"I'll go with match" needle told us. "That is if you don't mind."

"Oh like, not at all, I'll like, go with you" match looked a bit nervous, "what section would we be going to?"

"Romanceee!" She said dramatically.

"Oooo, been meaning to like, check a series out myself."

"Romance..." we heard leafy say.

"You do know what that is right?..." needle looked confused.

"Oh no no I do! A-Apologies...."

"You alright leafy?" Firey asked her.

"Mhm! Firey, let's be library buddies!"

"Any section you're curious about looking at?"