The Godmaker

The next day arrived and the Wayne manner was lively from 4:00 am. "I've been wondering what should I wear today?" John asked as he landed a head kick to Raven which she blocked. "You should wear that dark blue suit that Damian gave you on your birthday." Raven said as she tried to land a barrage of punches which were all evaded by John. "But we also need to keep an eye out for more of the serum users." John said as he landed a back kick to Raven's stomach pushing her a step back. "We should check out who Bane" Raven mid sentence jumped and landed a jump spinning hook kick to John which made him fall down. "Recently hanged around" Raven finished looking at John with clear amusement in her eyes as she has successfully landed a hit hard enough to knock down John. "You got a point" John said as he got up. "Sir" The hologram of the Batcomputer appeared. "I have successfully analyzed and reconstructed the serum." It said looking at it's master. "Ok let's see it then." John said as he and Raven walked in front of the Batcomputer's screen. "The serum once inside the human body causes mass changes to the individual's muscular, skeletal and even nervous system. Enhancing the individual not only physically but mentally as well." The AI stated. "So that's how Bane had his sanity and was fighting like a fighter unlike previously where he just kept charging like brute." John said as he was now finding a clearer picture. "So whoever made it wanted the vial back so, they sent Bane to retrieve it." Raven said. "Yes The exact same serum was found in Bane's system too but there is a bit of a twist to the serum." The batcomputer said displaying more information regarding the serum. "The powers the individual shall receive rely upon the person's thoughts and personality." The batcomputer concluded. "So it's more of a gamble that being guaranteed to work." John said as he saw the information displayed. "Check the criminal database once more and see if we missed out on anyone who is capable of making such a thing." John said as he walked back. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" Dick yelled into the system connecting the upstairs audio to the Batcave. "Yeah coming" John said "Raven you go ahead I'll be up in a sec" John said as Raven went upstairs. John walked upto the Batsuit and wore the helmet. "Contact Lucius Fox" John commanded as the system loaded into his mask connected the call. "Mr Fox is it done?" John asked. "Yes Mr Wayne but there is a bit of a problem." Fox said in a worried tone. "The suit is gonna enhance your physical abilities by a bit but the problem is it might affect your emotions." Fox concluded. "Emotions? How?" John asked. "You see sir the ability to stop bullets and still be solid while being a liquid is derived from a project made using X-kryptonite to make soldiers more merciless and like it or not that is going to affect you. Most likely it will make you more aggressive and angry." Fox stated the invention's flaw. "Well Mr Fox I don't have much of a choice. The meeting I'm going to has a high probability of ending in a mess. And I doubt that you would recommend Johnathan Wayne to run around in his business suit and save the day." John said as he understood the severity of the flaw. "It will be ready by the time you come for a check up." Fox said as he hung up. John opened the mask and kept it back as he looked at his suit for one last time "Sorry not today" He said as he walked off.

"So anything interesting going on?" John said as he joined Dick and Raven who were watching the news while waiting for John to come. "Yeah. They are blaming what happened to the GCPD yesterday on a gas leak." Dick said smirking. "It wasn't fun being there you know" Raven said as she looked at Dick in a very angry expression. "So what exactly is this meeting about?" John asked as he sat down and started eating his meal. "Well the new company in the game Almatech has called this meeting as they want to show off their inventions and as stated by their CEO Keil Emereich A REVOLUTIONARY DISCOVERY!" Dick said while eating. "I'm intrigued." Raven said also eating. "We should be ready to act if something goes down." John said looking at Raven "Cause a company which started about a year ago amasses fortune almost as much as Wane Enterprise in such a short period has some dark secrets which may pop out at anytime." John finished as they all continued to eat. John had been feeling this ever since the rival company became relevant. What was more surprising that they brought human prosthetics to the table and that they used to test everything on live human subjects. What would happen if something went wrong? Or are their researchers that good that they are accurate all the time? These questions were continuously going around in John's head. But then again on the other hand he was also very enraged at the fact that the name Darkstar had resurfaced again despite the man being behind bars in real life. The vengeful feelings he had toward Darkstar were very very dark and terrifying. Who knows maybe the serum was connected to the company? Cause it apparently was made by a person on a group of people with great intellect.