Breakout

John was looking through yesterday's Almatech footage as he had planted cameras all over the place and luckily enough the cameras were un traceable and undetectable. Raven on the other hand was reading another spell book seated in John's lap. "Hmm would you like to learn a spell to read peoples minds?" Raven asked while reading her book. "No thank you. I don't need those kind of powers to become Batman." John said while typing. "You still remember your training right?" Raven asked as she looked at John. "Never forgot." He said as he looked into their eyes and they locked their gaze upon eachother. The way Raven and John grew close was quite unique. When Bruce was still Batman and Damian was the new Robin, John was sent to the Teen Titans as an observer by Bruce Wayne but his true mission there was to get trained by Raven and by the other Titans. Bruce told John to put an extra emphasis on Raven's training due to the reason Bruce later in life started believing that learning a bit of magic would even out the playing field for the caped crusader. John was known as Vengeance before he dawned the cape and cowl. He always thought that Robin was a bit too childish. Vengeance was the exact copy of Batman except his colours were black and purple. Courtesy of Raven as she pretty much took John under her wing despite being the same age John used to treat Raven like his master but more than that they were best friends and later on they had been through so much that they grew close enough and later on had finally decided to become a couple as Damian's death was unexpected. Eventually someone had to fill the shoes for the caped crusader. Although John remained as Vengeance as he didn't deem himself worthy, in actuality had Raven not be there John would have never become the Batman. Back to the present John and Raven were passionately kissing at this point when suddenly "AAHHH EEEWW GUYS COME ON GET A ROOM!!" A clearly disturbed voice said as Raven jumped off John hard enough to make him fall out of his seat. "This is our room Flash" John said as he got up.

The Flash. The scarlet speedster. However this was not Barry Allen the Flash everyone knew and loved. In fact this was his son from the future. Kurtis William Allen. He was the child of Barry Allen and Iris West and was the only child of Barry and Iris who didn't receive powers aside from Nora. Then fate had for him what it had for his father. Iris had died in front of Kurt as Wally was the culprit after being under control of the dark speed force. Kurt already feeling powerless also lost his remaining family as one day Nora and Barry disappeared. However the twist was that at the time of their disappearance he 9 year old Kurt was left at the front door of one of the Flash's most notorious nemesis. Eobard Thawne. Fast forward a few years Kurt Allen now 25 years old and was raised and trained by the reverse flash was sent back to save the Flash and Team Flash while also getting a chance to live with his family. "Oh yeah my bad" Kurt said laughing like a fool. "What brings you here?" John asked as he saw the speedster trying to touch the batsuit. "AHEM" John cleared his throat. "oh yeah my bad" Kurt said "It's weird I never saw this suit in the museum of the league." Kurt said as he leaked a bit of info about the knight's future. "I might be dead for as much as I know" John said as he took a seat once again. "anyway I came here to tell you about this guy" Kurt took out a pen drive which John put into the batcomputer. It had pictures and details about a mystery speedster who was apparently wreaking havoc around Central City. "Green Lightning?" John said as he observed the colour of the speedster's lightning. "Yeah. The worst part is that he is faster and stronger that all of us. Jay even concluded that he is faster than Savitar." Kurt said with a worried expression. "So are you trying to say he is a potential threat to Gotham?" John said raising a brow. "Expect anything" Kurt said as he was about to leave when suddenly the emergency contact system started ringing. "Gordon?" John asked. "We have a problem here at Arkham we need you now." Gordon said. "time to get ready" John said as he walked toward the batsuit but stopped. "You not going?" Kurt asked John. But John was frozen in front of his suit. He looked at the sym suit watch and then looked at his suit. "COME ON!" Kurt said as John snapped out of it and wore his batsuit.