39

( listen to this you'll love it! )

Still Ava's P.O.V. 

( From where we left off )

Zach: Yeah but do I really have to do it so much?

Me: Don't ask me.

Zach: * chuckles * Anyway, so how is it with Christina and Gabbie?

It's going to kill me to lie to Zach but I don't need him worrying or the other boys for that matter.

Me: It's going great. 

Zach: I'm glad to hear that. * smiles *

Me: I'm sorry it isn't going as well for you. 

Zach: Hey it means the faster it's over with the faster I can kiss you. 

I blushed but I couldn't help it. He was so cute  smirking as I did it. 

Me: Stop. * embarrassed face *

Zach: * baby voice * Awe, is someone embarrassed?

Me: * smirks * No, somebody just got caught! * starts laughing *

Zach: what are you talking about? * confused *

Me: * laughs * turn - A-A-a - round. 

Zach turns around to see Daniel and Jonah looking not a little upset but really pissed off. His face is priceless. Jonah comes towards Zach and hits the back of his head but smiles when he sees me. Daniel does the same thing. 

Jonah: So how are you and the girls?

Me: we're great. 

I firgured that was the truth considering they were happy I  was gone and I  was too. 

Jonah: Where are they?

Me: They decided to go to the spa in the hotel.

* Thoughts *

Man I hate lying to the guys.

* End of Thoughts *

Jonah: * confused face *

Me: What's wrong? * confused *

Jonah: What are you lying about?

Me: Nothing.

Jonah: I can read minds Ava.

Me: Really it's nothing. * nervously laughs *

Jonah: Daniel call Gabbie or Christina.

I end the call. Great, now they're going to call and find the girls aren't at the spa. But the girl's wouldn't want to have to explain that they basically beat me up and stole they're men. They'll agree with my story but maybe change a few things just to make my story seem correct. Hopefully. Jonah kept calling me but I can't have him read my mind. I went on my phone and tried to see if I could talk to the girls after an hour. I know they're going to be b*tchy snobs but they could at least be a little nicer because the guys deserve better. 

( Here's for you guys and your extra support. I know it's not as good as it could be but I hope you like it. 2 boys down 3 to go before they can all reunite. but what will happen when they do? Will Christina and Gabbie firgure out a way to not have Ava live with them without getting in trouble. So much to cover in so little chapters. Guess you'll have to stay tuned.  Thank you all for over 700 reads. Yesterday it was over 600. Like that's a huge jump. It means a lot to just take the time to read my book but over 700 reads. I'm so excited. If we can make it to 1K I would b so thankful. Also everyone another twist is coming up. BTW please go check out my followers and the people I'm following because there's a reason I'm following them. Love you all and thank you so  much.)