Ava's P.O.V.

I look at Corbyn confused, as if reading my mind he rubbed my thigh and looked at the road before answering.

Corbyn: We were in Texas when you passed out. We drove to Louisiana and now we're on our way to Mississippi.

I look down putting my hands in my lap as I try to wrap my head around what he just said. Then I start to laugh slightly. Corbyn stops rubbing my thigh taking his eyes off the road confused. He gives me a are you crazy expression and I burst out in laughter. He cracks a half goofey half confused smile while cocking his head to the side.

Corbyn: What are you laughing at. * The are you up to something tone *

I shake my head and stop laughing. Just smiling at him.

Me: You said pee pee.

I burst out laughing again as Corbyn starts chuckling. He shakes his head and I grab his phone trying to keep the more positive mood than gloomy one. I swipe his phone and try my name as his password which works then I go to contacts calling a group call. All the other guys answer asking Corbyn if everything's okay and I turn to Corbyn as he smirks before looking back at the road. I don't answer a moment leaving them in suspence.

( Starts convo )

J: Corbyn! Is Ava okay?!!

Z: Do you need me to heal her again?!!! * On edge tone *

I smile then answer.

Me: Corbyn said pee pee.

I know this is childish and not exactly like me but I need the boys to laugh and take their minds off this sh*tty situation. The call gets quiet before I hear Zach and Jack burst out laughing. I hear Jonah chuckle and Daniel starts giggling trying hard not to laugh but miserably failing. This is how I wanted this to be funny, simple, and just.. just us. No drama, no fakes, no fear, and no stress.

( Hey loves I did update, I know it's not much but it's better than nothing. I hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry it's short. I will be updating soon but tomorrow I have a job interview so I will be busy. So until next time I love you all, God bless, and if you like this book share it, comment, vote, follow me for more stories like this, and private message if you want. Bye. )