Chapter 1

scorpiusstarUwU
-
Hajime, Tobio's father, was the youngest in his family so he became a royal guard for his sister, but when they had arrived at Tooru's kingdom, Tooru and Hajime fell in love.

Since Hajime was still technically a prince, their marriage was allowed. So they got married and had Tobio, an omega and heir to the throne.
-

Third Person POV

It was a normal day in the Seijoh Kingdom. There was the familiar breeze, the same scent of fresh mint and the unforgettable rivers that flow without a care in different directions around the Kingdom.

Tobio's agenda was just as filled as any other day:

𒊹︎︎︎Greet the students at the local high school
𒊹︎︎︎Shake hands with the graduates
𒊹︎︎︎Inspect houses

Needless to say, it was a long to-do list.

Tobio sat silently while poking slowly at his omelette, "why aren't you eating son?" Hajime asked his son.

"I'm not that hungry," Tobio muttered. "Well you should eat a bit," Tooru cut a bit of Tobio's omelette and attempted to feed him.

"I'm not a child!" He waved the fork away and Tooru frowned. "Well you are acting like one Tobio," Tooru said angrily. Hajime sighed and spoke up, "Tobio, today we have a line of men potential princes-"

Tobio dropped his fork and it landed on the plate with a loud clanging noise. "Long line?" Tobio managed to breathe out. "Yes, Tobio," Tooru nodded and took a bite from his food.

Tobio scowled at them both, "don't scowl at us, Tobio!" Hajime scolded. "We get that your-"

"YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING PA!" Tobio cried out. Tobio ran out of the dining and outside of the palace.

The guards had started to chase him, great.

Tobio hated that no one got him, he hated how he could never open up he also completely hated how many people he must reject and nitpick every prince he encounters.

He hated himself-

BANG

Tobio landed on the grass beneath him as he collided with something made of steel or metal.

He looked up to see a natural bed headed man giving out his hand so that Tobio could take it.

Tobio decided to not need the bed head's help and get up on his own. "Hello your majesty," the bedhead bowed and kissed his hand.

Tobio furrowed his eye brows, "I feel like I've seen you around,"

"My name is Kuroo Tetsuro, call me Tetsuro your majesty," he bowed once again. "I am a royal guard from Nekoma, but I've decided to guard Aoba Johsai instead," he smirked.

"I see," Tobio professionally put his hands behind his back. "Well Tetsuro, it was a pleasure meeting you, but I must head back to my palace," Tobio explained and bowed.

"Ah ah ah," Tetsuro waved his finger. "Let me escort you, your majesty," Tetsuro put his hands into fists and put them on his hips.

"I can escort myself thankyou, Tetsuro," Tobio angrily responded. "It is my job, your majesty," Tetsuro winked and linked arms with Tobio starting towards the palace.

"I did not allow this, Tetsuro!" Tobio tried to stop him but Tersuro was too strong and Tobio ended up getting dragged half the way.

"Your destination good sir?" Bowed Tetsuro.

Tobio scowled at him but instantly got distracted by his pa who immediately hugged him as he sobbed.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I thought you were lost forever my baby," he cried. Tobio hugged back. It had been a long time since he had gotten a hug like this.

Hajime soon followed after and hugged Tobio tightly too.

"Never ever do that again," Hajime warned but in the end broke down and said, "I'm so sorry for everything I put you through,"

"It's fine dad, just give me some more time to decide," Tobio chuckled lightly. "I'm guessing that's my queue to leave," Tetsuro bowed and snook a sneaky smirk to Tobio which Tobio saw.

That's a feeling I've never felt before... Tobio thought.