Chapter 3

Third Person POV

Tobio didn't know what to say. He was literally dragged to the abandoned park by one of his royal guards.

If Tobio was that type of person, he would've already had him locked up for:

1: invading the prince's personal space

2: without permission taking him places

3: not being on duty

But Tobio was a little dumb and didn't know he could do that.

So, he was stuck with Tetsuro until he finds out about the rules, which might be never.

As they approached the abandoned park, Tobio finally found the strength to push Tetsuro off. "Right, you can leave now," Tobio said as he tried to push him away.

"Don't you want me to push you on the swings?" Tetsuro teased. Tobio rolled his eyes stopped trying as he couldn't find enough strength to push him away.

"I usually just walk around..." mumbled Tobio. "Well then let's," Tetsuro said and took linked their arms taking him closer to the park.

-

"I though it might've been insensitive of me to ask, but why do you come here?" Tetsuro asked.

"Well..." Tobio started.

"My parents are giving me long lines of men who could potentially be my husband AND king, and I'm very grateful their trying to help but it's just to much. The lines of men usually come on a Saturday so I wanted to get away as soon as possible so I wouldn't have to pick. Also as a kid I was never able to go to parks so this is nice," Tobio said smiling at his words.

"I see," nodded Tetsuro. "Well I bet I made it better by coming with you," Tetsuro smiled. "No you actually ruined it," snickers Tobio.

Tetsuro put his hand over his heart jokingly and gasped dramatically, "wHAT?!"

Tobio lightly smiled at the silly act.

"Oh my gosh! You're smiling! Does that mean I'm not that annoying?!" He almost yelled.

"Wait no don't actually answer that," Tobio sharply tried to end.

Tetsuro rolled his eyes and continued on with a stupid act.

I'm really sorry for the short chapters. School is starting for good next week and I am very tired and am going to try to sleep. Next chapter will be longer.