Chapter 4

[Filler chapter]
[Rlly short]

"What are we going to do now?" Tobio asked, dusting himself off.

Tetsuro didn't really think his choices through, he just took Tobio and ran.

"I don't really know to be honest," Tetsuro shrugged. Tobio turned to him with furious eyes.

"What do you mean?!" Tobio stood up angrily and tried to go back to the palace. "No!" Tetsuro grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

Tobio landed on him with such force that they both fell back and they tumbled down a hill, scarcely avoiding trees around them.

They made it the bottom of the hill, covered in mud, bark and leaves.

"I shouldn't of escaped!" Tobio shakily exclaimed.

"Hey, its alright, Tobio," kuroo tries to hug Tobio but Tobio smacks him away.

"Dont call me that," he snapped and stood up.

"Right..." kuroo stood up and crossed his arms, saddened.

"Well, Iwaizumi, let's make our way back quick," Kuroo gestured to the hill.

Tobio rolled his eyes and walked ahead back to the castle.

Whenever I wrote this in my plan I hadn't noticed how short this chapter would be but oh well.
I'm not gonna give yall a lame excuse as to why the chapter wasnt out yesterday, I was just super lazy.

Next chapter will be out sunday!

Anyways guess who tested positive for Covid 😛✌