Chapter 6

Third person POV

Tobio was finally let out of the castle as the rat infestation started to clear up. He had decided to go to the empty park again, thinking it would be empty.

Once he had made his way to the 'empty park' he saw that it actually wasn't so empty.

Tetsuro was there with some unfamiliar people.

Tobio made his way down the hill and opened the gate to the actual play area of the park where Tetsuro and the unfamiliar person were.

"What are you doing here Tetsuro?" Tobio asked, trying to bottle up his anger.

"I thought I'd take my nephew here," he smiled and turned to his nephew who was swinging one the swing, "he loves parks,"

"This place was a place where I'd go so I was alone, not so people could come here because they enjoy it," Tobio crossed his arms.

"Well yes of course your highness, I respect that a lot, but you hadn't come out for some days so I thought it would be alright," he shrugged.

"Just because I didn't come out of the castle in like what? 3 days you think I won't be coming out this day?" Tobio angrily fought back.

"I just used logic and common sense," Tetsuro smirked, "what's the difference between those two?!" Tobio inquired aggressively.

Tetsuro just shrugged and looked back at his nephew who wasn't on the swings anymore.

"Where'd he go?" Tetsuro asked. "I wasn't keeping an eye on him so I don't bloody know," Tobio said huffing and folding his arms.

"Could you let go of this stupid situation Tobio?" Tetsuro asked, breaking his flirty personality.

Tobio just glared at him.

"Let's go find him," suggested Tetsuro.

Tobio hesitantly agreed and they went searching.

"What's his name?" Tobio asked as he looked under the slide. "Sanara," Tetsuro replied opening the gate to go out to the path.

"He could be in the forest," Tobio said following closely behind.

"Yeah let's go check," Tetsuro agreed and they went out to the pretty small forest.

Mg dog is gone and it took me 10 minutes to get over it. Anyway I'm done with small chapters and the bigger ones are coming now. (If small chapters appear I'm either rin a rush to get it out or have no time)

Also, I know I didnt address this before but please don't ask for updates. Anyway have a nice life sewer rats :)