Chapter 7

Tetsuro and Tobio had been searching in the forest for a good amount of time looking for Tetsuro's nephew, Sanara.

"Sanara!" Tetsuro yelled out. "Sanara! Where are you?!" Tetsuro let out a sad sigh.

(lowercase is now intended)

"how far could this could have gone?!" tobio huffed.

"i don't know," tetsuro sadly answered. "do you want to check back in the park?" tobio asked.

"yeah let's go," nodded tetsuro and they made their way back to the park.

"sanara?!" tetsuro yelled out once more. "do you want me to get my parents to send a search party out?" tobio asked of the blue.

"w-what?" tetsuro asked, astonished by the suggestion. "well wouldn't it be necessary?" tobio asked.

"i- uhm," tetsuro started. "c'mon" tobio beckoned tetsuro over and they made their way to the castle.

tobio nodded to all the guards as tetsuro and he walked by and then made it to the large doors.

tobio opened them and went tetsuro followed closely to not lose tobio. tobio kicked three times on the door and a rough voice said, "come in, tobio,"

"hello dad," tobio said opening the door. "hello tobio, and it seems, kuroo tetsuro?" tetsuro just awkwardly waved.

"well what can i do for you son?" hajime asked putting his papers and pens down.

"can we send a search party out for tetsuro's cousin?" tobio asked bluntly. "what-?" hajime snapped his head around and made eye contact with tobio.

"tobio-" hajime tried to protest. "no please dad!" tobio begged. "tobio it's alright i can find him myself," tetsuro giggled nervously.

"nope," tobio suddenly stood up and asked once more: "please!"

"tobio i can't just randomly send out search parties," hajime angrily argued back with. "but it's not random," tobio angrily muttered. "y'know what, fine!" tobio angrily snapped and dragged tetsuro out.

"we'll find him ourselves," tobio said, dragging tetsuro out of the palace and back to the park.

"SANARA!" tetsuro yelled out and a couple of birds flew out of trees. "SANARA!" tobio yelled out this time and more birds flew out of trees.

tetsuro started to panic.

"what is my aunt going to think?" he anxiously muttered.

"we'll find him, it's fine," tobio smiled, which happens very rarely.

tetsuro's face heated up at tobio's smile.

"i also know a person or two we could go to for help," tobio exclaimed.

yes it's true, tobio had been lonely for most of his life with only his parents, guards and maybe a maid or butler had been his friend for a bit but he still felt very alone inside.

his parents were friends with a couple of people AND one of the princesses (that had already been in a relationship) were one of his choices.

he had a couple of males come and greet him like maybe a male he remembered was sugawara that liked to be called suga or koushi.

his parents thought of hinata shoyo but tobio knew he had a thing for kozume kenma at nekoma.

it was very confusing but he had met some people that were nice to him like the people i just listed, he didn't really see them as friends but trusted them.

so he thought he'd go to the one princess tha was already in a relationship.

who do you think it is?