Chapter 2

Third Person POV

"Yet again we encounter, prince Tobio," Tetsuo bowed deeply while Tobio rolled his eyes. "I guess so," Tobio muttered and started to make his way back to the palace.

"Why are you going back?" Tetsuro asked following closely behind. Tobio furrowed his eyebrows and said, "nothing on my agenda requires me to go into the Kingdom, and my parents probably want me home for dinner,"

"Well let me walk you there," Tetsuro suggested. "You're already walking with me to the palace, I don't see the point in you asking," Tobio rolled his eyes.

Tetsuro ignored what Tobio said and went up beside him, linking arms with him again. "Are you serious Tetsuro?" Tobio asked looking down at their arms that were linked. "Well if I'm doing it then I'm serious about it," he smirked.

Tobio scowled at him.

-

"Me and your father have noticed your spending a lot of time with one of the royal guards, Tobio," smiled Tooru. "He just attached himself onto me," Tobio rolled his eyes and took a bite of his dinner.

"You enjoy his company?" Iwaizumi asked. "No, as I just said, he attached himself onto me," Tobio explained iritatedly.

"And you haven't shaken him off?" Tooru asked. Tobio's mind went blank. Haven't shaken him off? He thought. Why didn't I think of that? He angrily asked himself.

"Thanks for the idea," Tobio blankly said. "That's not what I-" Tooru tried to say but then just gave up. "Yeah sure, you do you," Tooru shrugged and slumped into his chair.

-

It was the next day at the palace. It was just as normal as usual. "I'll be back before 6, I promise," he told his parents as he hurriedly put on his shoes. "Where are you going in such a rush?" Hajime asked him.

"There's something in my uh... agenda...?" Tobio tried his best not to sound like he was lying or thinking of some sort of scenerio in the spot.

Tobio finished putting on his shoes and tried to go out the door. "Your agenda has nothing on it, it's Saturday," Hajime smiled like he just won. "So tell me where you're really going," he sternly asked.

"..." Tobio kept quiet. "It's just that..." he tried to explain what he wanted to do. "I think I know what you're saying!" Squealed Tooru. "You do?" Tobio and Hajime said in unison.

"You're going to see Tetsuro! The royal guard! Right?" Tooru excitedly asked. "Uhm," nope... "yep, how'd you figure me out so fast, pa?" He asked, his eyebrows worried and his smile worried.

"You're to readable Tobio," smiled Tooru. "Now go!" Tooru pushed him out of the palace doors and closed them.

Tobio looked back and scowled at the doors. "So you were coming to see me?" A familiar voice asked.

"No, that was a lie," Tobio rolled his eyes and went in the direction of where he wanted to go to. Tetsuro linked arms with Tobio and asked, "where is a fine young prince like yourself headed to?" He asked in a posh.

Tobio didn't reply and tried to yank himself away. "Tell me your majesty and I will deliver," Tetsuro said as he kept a firm grip on him.

"Fine," groaned Tobio. "There's a park at the bottom of this hill, it's always empty and I always go there," Tobio said and looked down. "Well then let's go," Tetsuro said and dragged him along.