Chapter 1 (proluge)

-
Hajime, Tobio's father, was the youngest in his family so he became a royal guard for his sister, but when they had arrived at Tooru's kingdom, Tooru and Hajime fell in love.

Since Hajime was still technically a prince, their marriage was allowed. So they got married and had Tobio, an omega and heir to the throne.
-

Tooru lay in the lavish bed, holding his newborn in his arms. He smiled at the small baby in his arms.

His head snapped up as the door opened to reveal Hajime softly smiling. "How are you?" Hajime asked. "I'm better," Tooru quietly answered.

Hajime sat beside Tooru and kissed his cheek then looked at the small baby in Tooru's arms.

"What's his name?" Hajime asked gently.

"Tobio, Iwaizumi Tobio," Tooru finalised.

Iwaizumi Tobio. It was weird but Tobio hated his own name, as if it didn't fit for him. A lot of things don't fit him, especially his life style.

He didn't want to seem cliché but seriously, he just felt so out of place. He needs a husband or wife, he needs to be good enough to rule a country and most importantly:

He needs to maintain perfect reputation.

Today was a day where he must follow that stupid, stupid rule.

An event where he watched his parents judge flowers. It was stupid, he knew it, but he had no choice.

He didnt know how his parents decided on the winners, they all looked really pretty. Do I have to do this when I'm older?

Tobio was guided to a chair with a long desk covered in a purple cloth. Two royal knights were stationed beside him, one had a bed head and the other was wearing a helmet that covered his face.

The event had a break, thank god it did. That meant that Tobio was able to sneak out and escape whatever the hell you want to call that and do what he loves to do.

But a certain someone stopped him from leaving.

Bed head knight.

It's good to be back.
Dont worry this one is short on purpose! It's more like a prologue than an actual chapter. The other chapters are planned to be longer.

The next chapter should be either next Sat or Sun, more likely to be Sun.

hope you enjoyed!