What Do You Feel

I feel my back arch and my eyes widen in an instant as I feel Connor's wet tongue trace around the in-between of my legs. Even though my underwear is still on, his tongue pushes down hard enough that his spit sinks through.

He's slow about it, but I can tell he's eager to go faster.

"Hhhff.. Connor.." I let out.

With one hand, he lets go of holding one of my legs up and places both index and middle finger on my clit. His mouth separates from my underwear as he begins to move his fingers in a slight circle motion.

"Yes, (y/n)?" He asks.

He sounds so seductive again..

It's almost as if he's an entirely different person when he's.. turned on?

Can androids get horny?

I mean, I think so.

"D-Don't.." I shutter in pleasure. "Don't stop."

I feel a slight grin grow on my face as I feel Connor go faster with the rubbing and licking. I shift my gaze from the ceiling and to Connor. I look at his eyes, the only thing I can see of him, and I can see they've been devoured by lust.

Lust.

That's all this is, isn't it?

I'm just a toy to him, aren't I?

Nothing more.

I notice Connor shift his gaze to me as well. It's as if he had read my mind as he stops playing with me, the lust leaving his eyes.

"I won't continue if you keep looking at me like that.." He says, now looking worried.

"Ah," I sweat. "I'm fine, Connor! I'm just.. erm.."

I see Connor's LED flicker from blue to yellow.

"We can stop right now if you'd like." He says.

I close my eyes and awkwardly smile, "There's no need for that, Connor! I was just thinking to myself, that's all!"

Even I'm irritated by my forced enthusiasm.

"What's on your mind?" Connor asks.

I open my eyes and look to the side as my smile quickly leaves my face.

"Erm.."

"Are you.. forcing yourself to do this?" Connor asks, sounding nervous.

"No!" I yell. "Not at all, Connor! I'm enjoying this very much, I'm just a bit, er.. skeptical.."

"Skeptical?" He questions.

He lifts his head from my legs. I can see his entire face now.

"I'm just.. I wanna know," I begin playing with my fingers. "Do you think you're doing this out of love, or lust?"

Connor lowers his head a bit, "I'm doing what my heart says," his eyes beam. "And you said what my heart feels is love."

"But you," I ask. "What do you feel?"

Connor is silent for a moment. I stare at him, waiting for an answer, trying my best not to shake.

He softly sighs, "Could it be both?"