◈ │Ch.10: Cupcake War│◈

T H E  N E X T  D A Y  Jace decided to meet up with Landen by his locker

T H E  N E X T  D A Y Jace decided to meet up with Landen by his locker. He had to convince him to join the team. It's practically a matter of life and death. Leaning more towards death if he doesn't agree. The first thing he did when he walked in the school building was walking to his locker to grab his things before walking towards Landen's locker.
He didn't even walk to Allie to greet her which she noticed.

She notices everything.

Allie was talking with a few friends near her locker staring at Jace. She wondered why he didn't walk up to her. She rolled her eyes knowing he was always doing something else other than to notice her, his girlfriend.

"Morning Allie what's got you so upset so early in the morning? Daddy didn't let you ride his jet?" Ty said earning a few laughs from his team mates.

Allie turned her head to his voice. He had a grin on his face watching Allie forcing a smile.

"I'm perfectly fine. But from what I heard you're not doing so well with your Daddy. Not giving you enough attention now is he?" Ty's grin was gone once she finished what she said. He told her things he never wanted to admit and she blew it right in his face.

"There's no need for drama in the morning." Elliot said looking at the glares Allie and Ty were giving to each other.

"Come on guys." Two of his teammates followed Ty to his locker leaving Allie to her thoughts once again.

Jade looked at Allie with a disappointed face. She didn't understand why they were acting this way. Ever since they came back they were always bickering and arguing. More than usual.

"What he started it?" Allie said in defense. Jade sighed as she walked away from the group and walked to the other side of the hallway towards her locker.
Allie left as well walking to the principle's office. There was something she wanted to say to her. Being her aunt was a major plus.

Marice and Raven walked inside the building. They were both chatting about Raven's conversation with Everett. Marice was listening intently.

"He's crazy. That's what he is, he can't honestly believe I would ask for his help?" Raven said leaning on the locker next to Marice.

"I mean he's offering to help you become a better artist. I know how much you love painting and I think it would benefit you Rave." Marice says opening her locker grabbing her books. Distracting Raven from her previous conversation.

"Why do you have so many books Marice? You know we have Ipads and laptops right? You're probably the only one in the whole school that ever uses actual books." Marcie knew she was in fact the only one that actually bought books and used actual notebooks. She liked having the feel of the paper in the grasp of her fingertips. The scent of an old library when she flips the pages. She was an old soul.

"I like the feeling of holding the books in my hand and the smell of it. You can't get that from a tablet." Marice looked at Raven who had the face between a mixture of "weird" and "confused."