the end

time skip 9 years later:
reekids pov
it was mine and y/n anniversary so i decided to surprise her im gonna take her out for dinner and then propose
y/n pov
reekid told me to dress up nice so i did what i was told and put on a black dress and some foundation eyeliner clear lipgloss and highlighter sloped on black high heals and i was ready he called me down and we got on the car we got to the destination and he help me out the car we walked in and the man showed us our table and we talked about stupid stuff until our food arrived once we finished he did something unexpected he got down on one knee i almost started crying that's when he said "y/n i've liked you since i first saw you even tho you where bleeding out and when i saw you i was hoping that you where gonna get better and you did and i was so happy anyway we've been dating for 9 years and would make me the most happiest man on earth and become my wife?" people where looking and i couldn't find any words so i just nodded my head people started clapping and he put the ring on my hand and kissed me as soon as he pulled away i shouted "cake, can we get some cake over here?" making some people start to laugh i knew right then im was gonna have the best life ever.

the end
a/n thanks for deciding to read my story