Chapter 2: Rock in the Waterfall's Glist.

{Y/N'S POV]

It was a normal classroom day until the bell went. I was in class at the time, I was speaking to some boys who I've never seen before and they all of a sudden grabbed me and pulled me into a bathroom.

I heard the door slam as Zayn walked in.

"What do you guys think you're doing?!" screamed Zayn.

Zayn's eye's flame in anger as he grips his fist and squeezes his hand.

"Who are you?" A random 5th year asked.

"I'm her boyfriend and your soon to be killer!" Zayn screamed.

I pulled up my shirt and ran right behind Zayn.

"He's so manly.. and kawaii when he's angry..." I thought to myself

Zayn rushes at the 5th years and punches one. The rest gang up on him and he dodges while flooring them to the ground and one of them start to bleed. He shoves one in the toilet and tries to drown them then one try to strangle Zayn. I cutely kick the 5th year's balls and hear him scream.

Zayn looks at me and puts his thumbs up as he grabs me and rushes out from the male bathroom filled with bloody teenagers who were beaten to the pump.

We rush to out of the school and get on a random bus to wherever it would take us. I went to sit at the back and Zayn follows. I put my head on his shoulder as we go to wherever it take us. I doze off as I feel the warmth of his hand on my thigh. He starts to stare at my face.

{30 MINUTES LATER}

I wake up hearing the bus driver shout up to us that we're at the last stop. I look at Zayn and he grabs my hand and we get off. We don't know where we are but it's exciting. We walk off into a forest while holding hands. I don't know where he's taking me but I just follow him.

I hear a waterfall from a far. Every time we take a step, it gets closer.

{10 MINUTES LATER}

After walking together for a while, we decided to stop at the waterfall and take a swim.

He starts to undress his school uniform into his underwear. He looks around to see if there's anyone nearby and covers me as I get undressed into my underwear. We both take a dip into the waterfall and float out for a bit.

"Have you ever seen a view as beautiful as this?" I say.

"Yeah, you." Zayn replies.

My cheeks go bright red and he laughs a little bit.

"I've never swam before, could you teach me?" I say.

"Sure, I can." He says.

After 30 minutes of being taught how to swim and laughters, I think I have grasped how to swim.

We decide to try jumping off the waterfall into the River and I hesitate but say yes.

I went first into the river and hit the bottom of the river. It was quite deep and I panicked and couldn't swim up. I became extremely nervous and thought to myself, "Am I gonna die here?". I start to loose oxygen and bubbles until I hear Zayn dive in and pull me up.

He looks at me panicked and screams if I'm okay. I replied "I'm fine.. I just don't know how to swim... Sorry..". He touches my hair and pushes it behind my ear.

I blush and he leans in for a kiss as he holds me up in the river. We're floating. We make out as he pushes me up and I grip my legs onto him for balance.

He starts to push me onto the rock and takes off my underwear and starts to put his tongue on my chest. He goes down from my breast to my coochie and starts to lick out my coochie. I moan very loud, I wouldn't be surprised if you could hear it from the bus stop. I grab onto his head as he starts to lick deeper.