Chapter 4: Office Fling.

"W-Who're you?" I shout.

He looks at me and says, "Harry. Harry Styles is what they call me."

He walks closer to me.

I walk back.

"What are you doing in h-" I get Interrupted as he puts his hand on my lips.

He pushes me to the wall and removes his hand. I can feel his heart race.

"You look better in person." He says.

I look the other way as my heart races.

"Shy, aren't ya?" He says. I feel his hand touch my sharp jawline and turn me facing him. He leans in for a kiss and we make out.

I push him onto the table and take his clothes off.

"You're quite feisty, I like it." He whispers in my ear in a sexy voice. It turns me on. I take down his underwear and he switches positions with me. I am on the table as he undresses me.

We are both bare nude. I feel his pp insert my vagina. We both moan.

{CLAP CLAP CLAP}

He claps my pussy so hard that it farts a lot. I moan as he grabs on to me and goes faster. I moan but try to be quiet.

"I-I'm gonna cum!!" I whisper.

"Good; show me how I've been a naughty daddy." He whispers into me ear.

I squirt all over his dick as he thrusts and pounds faster until I can hear a loud moan of his. I feel a warm liquid insert my vagina.

He lifts his pp out and gets on top of me. We make out and he moves down to my nipple and sucks it.

He stops sucking.

"I bet Zayn isn't as good as I a?" He says while smirking.

"I don't know...." I say.

"Let's find out, shall we?" He whispers into my ear.

He puts his face onto my nipple and sucks it. I moan a little and put my hands on this shoulder. It feels so good. The feeling.. I've never felt like this before. I feel another squirt incoming.

I squirt all over his dick as he stops sucking me.

I moan.

"How was that?" He says.

"Good..." I say.

"What would Zayn say about this?" He asks.

"Don't tell him." I say.

"Okay.. I'll think about that one." He says.

"W-Who are you anyways..?" I say.

"You clearly throw yourself at anyone that you don't know. You barely known me a second and you squirted all over me.

I blush and scream, "THATS NOT MY FAULT B-BAKA... YOU'RE HOT!"

I look at him shocked as I can hear footsteps and hear Zayn go, "Is everyone okay in there?"

I look at Harry shocked and he whispers, "I'll go out the way I came, call me." He puts a paper in my cooch as he grabs his clothes and goes through a secret passage in the office.

I hear the door open.

"W-Why are your clothes off?" Zayn asks.

"I've been waiting for you.. zaddy." I say sexily.

He looks at me and smirks.

"You never have enough of me, huh?" He says as he closes the door and unbuttons his top.