Chapter 9: Home Sweet Home.

Days have passed since we last went to Disneyland Paris. We had a lot of laughs and giggles there because we're just silly and goofy... Vacation was fun and Zayn has yet to been seen since our last interaction... But today was the day we left the City of Love (definitely the men and women here are good with their tongues 😍); the day I left him, Urine. I'm gonna miss him lots but nothing hits more than a good ol' sext on Snapchat! 💦

[MORNING // 07:23am]

I wake up to the bird chirping; the lovely sun going through my blinds. I feel something on my stomach and it's uncomfortable. I go down to touch to realise it's just that dry juice from at wee quickie last night.

I turn over to see Urine starring at me. "OMG! YA SCARED ME!" I shout in relief, " I didn't know you stayed omi.". He laughs as he says, "I was supposed to leave but I couldn't resist one last night with you... After all we won't see each other for a while..."

He starts to stroke my face as I start to tear up because I'm so emotional... "Don't cry, this won't be our last time seeing each other plus it's extremely normal to sext over Snapchat nowadays." I reply saying "I know, I know. It's jus not the same..." I sigh in sadness. He laughs as pulling me in for a kiss...

[AFTERNOON // 4:40pm]

Later on that day, I finish packing as Urine sits on my bed channel surfing. "Well that's me packed." I say. "Shall we snuggle in the blankets for the last time?" He asks while patting the bed. "You know I can't pass that." I reply as I flop on the bed.

We snuggle as we watch 'Keeping up with the Walkers'. "Why do you have to go?" He asks. "I have to go back, my brother and mother are looking for me..." I say in disbelief. He sighs. "You know what? I will always love you no matter how far away you are..." He says as plays with my clit. "I love you too daddy..." I say as I pout and make myself look cute...

[NIGHTIME // 7:05pm]

We finish up at the buffet in the hotel's restaurant and it's time to go to the airport. I was supposed to go with the girlies but Urine had different plans...

We pay our bill, grab my luggage and head in his car as we drive down the horizons to get to the airport. I put on the radio to hear 'Ice cream by Blackpink' playing. "COME A LITTLE CLOSER CAUSE YOU LOOKING THIRSTY, IMMA MAKE IT BETTER SLURP IT LIKE A SLURPEE." I sing in beautiful, sexy, unique, not like other girl voice. "SNOW CONE CHILLY, GET IT FREE LIKE WILLY IN THE JEANS LIKE BILLY; YOU BE POPPING LIKE A WILLY." urine sings along. "OMG?! You like Blackpink😍?!" I ask Urine. "Yes, I do infact." He replies as we sing many songs while jamming in the car while we drive endlessly to the airport.

[NIGHTIME  // 11:00am]

An hour passes and we arrive at the airport. I give Urine the biggest hug as he waves me away while slipping his contact details in my pocket (I so would have wanted him to at least do a quickie in the airport bathroom but no🙄).

I see the girlies waiting for me at the desk as they're waving at me; I quickly put my baggage through security and reach them.

"Omg hey girlies" I say. "Heyy" says Trish. "So wanna do some shopping in the airport before we leave Paris?" I exclaim. "Yuh, yuh." Ari replies and so we go on shopping our hearts out until we find the seggs toy shop... "S-Should we go in..?" I ask. "Yuh, yuh."

Ariana says while looking at Trish. "It's fine with me" says Trish. "Let's go omg!" I exclaim. We enter the seggs toy shop and buy a wee cheeky puzz puzz on putthay and some beads and handcuffs!

It's finally time to leave the city of good putthay lickers and go home.

I enter the plane and enter my seat. I put in my earphones and put up my hood to look goff and not like other girls...