Chapter 5 Part I: Flamin' Penthouse.

{30 MINUTES LATER}

We leave the bowling alley, it was quite fun but embarrassing... Zayn took a photo of me on the ground. All I can hear his him laughing at the photo of me. I get a bit flustered. We enter his car as he follows behind me slapping my pussy lips. "How was that?" He says while turning to me in his seat.

"It was... embarrassing.." I say uwuly... "H-Hey! It wasn't that embarrasing. Don't sweat it babe. I'll take care of the repairs." He comforts me with a shoulder massage.

"Where to now?" I ask. "You'll see." He replies with a smirk on his face. He pulls away and asks, "You ready?" I reply with, "Y-Yeah, let's go." as I nod. He starts the car and off we go out of the car park. We drive along the bay.  The sea clashes against the sand. We're in paradise. We head down the horizons while jamming out to Idol ft Nicki Mijaj.

"WHAT'S GOOD KOREA? Y'KNOW IVE BEEN A BOSS MY WHOLE CAREER" I rap. He replies with, "I'M ABOUT TO JET IN THE LEAR."

The whole car ride is filled of bops and fun. We end up loosing track of time and he speeds up down the motorway until we reach our destination. We arrive at a luxurious hotel. I can even smell the richness and hear it. I turn around to Zayn.

"W-What are we doing here?" I ask while touching my coochie lips aggressively.

"We're going to the water park bbgorl" He says as he shoves his fist up my coochie.

"OUHHHHHHHEHDHEHHSHSSUHD UWUUUU OWOWOOOOOOOO" I scream in sexy voice.

"Let's go!" Zayn screams excitedly.  He grabs me by my coochie lips and pulls me into the hotel which glimmered in luxury. As we walk in, I notice a extremely noticeable ginger guy walk past me. He passes something to the receptionist..

We finally arrive at the receptionist after a while in waiting. She greets us. I can't help but stare at her long brown hair which covers her badonk a donks. I might even sza her... Zayn gets us checked and we walk on.

"I don't have a s-swimsuit..!" I say while putting my feet together and acting like a cute~ loli uwu

"That's ok! Just walk n*ked!" He exclaims.

"O-Ok!" I say while dashing into the changing rooms.

I walk into the changing room and take off all my clothes and put them in the pink locker. I wash my body in this weird liquid. It makes my skin glimmer in sparkles.

Dashing out in the water park with nothing on. Body positivity! I see everyone staring at me, I'm like "yall jealous ayhhhh"

I see Zayn in his swimsuit tronks. He looks so sekushi😈
He walks up to me licks my badonk a donks while children stare. "P-People are looking!!!" I scream.

A staff walks up to me. "Y-You to have cover up! Children are watching!!" She shouts angrily.

"I-I-I... don't have a swimsuit!!" I say nervously.

"Take this!" She exclaims while throwing me a swimsuit and I run into the changing room. I change into the red velvet silk swimsuit, I see a note on it and it's from ???. "Meet me in the V.I.P Lounge." It says. It has a card attached to it and I text Zayn saying "I'll be out soon, I have strawberry coming out of my cooch!". I sneak out of the changing rooms outside the back and follow the signs. I see a guarded door with a security guard. He greets me and nods while I show my keycard and I get let in.

I walk in and see a luxurious bar with a velvet, creamy colour on the walls with a theme of velvet. No wonder it's called the Velv-Room. I see a bartender pointing me towards the direction of a man who seems strangely familiar.  His ginger hair stands out as he looks me right in the eye.